TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

33 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

See, this is why we stopped talking to them, apparently they can form a sentence as long as it’s not about football. See above. Can’t get an answer to my question. 

Actually did proofread. I quoted myself and changed it instead of editing. 

Where you eating at Friday?

2 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Any of you Tatum folks interested in some notes on how to defend against GW from our game last month?  There are a few holes in the game plan but I can let them go cheap.  😂

They don’t need any help. They just don’t kick it deep and our offense will put up 0 points. 

apparently Tatum learned how to stop the run this year. We will see. 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

They don’t need any help. They just don’t kick it deep and our offense will put up 0 points. 

apparently Tatum learned how to stop the run this year. We will see. 

and they got a plan for DJ too. I think Eagle8 said they gonna triple team him and use the other 8 to stop the run. They’ll leave Collin Lewis wide open because we never throw to him. 

12 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

and they got a plan for DJ too. I think Eagle8 said they gonna triple team him and use the other 8 to stop the run. They’ll leave Collin Lewis wide open because we never throw to him. 

It’s funny, they couldn’t stop the run with 9-10 in the box 

24 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Any of you Tatum folks interested in some notes on how to defend against GW from our game last month?  There are a few holes in the game plan but I can let them go cheap.  😂

Pointers from the powerhouse Spring Hill? You got vemo or paypal? Would love some advice on stopping the state champions that are gladewater bears.