TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Wait. Only GW can girl dog and moan bout officiating but no one else can. My mistake. 

And only Tatum can talk 💩 to everyone on every thread all season because if you choose that one  special week of the season to talk back they cry and moan like “liberal Nancy’s “ 😂😂😂

Guest Tiger03lb
14 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Kilgore did a good job keeping close with GW even with the terrible officiating against them. 

If anyone else talks about officiating you call us out on it, doesn't matter what game it is. Then you say this... just hope that won't be an excuse this week from you. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

GW butthurt aside, I’ve yet to see anyone on this thread give reasons why GW wins sta...............I mean this game. 

Only seen one person say Tatum will win and that person almost gave a reason. Kinda sorta. 

Interesting. 

Give me a bit. I’ve got some driving to do and I’ll share my thoughts on that. And it won’t be “because we are better and y’all are worse” 😂 

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

If anyone else talks about officiating you call us out on it, doesn't matter what game it is. Then you say this... just hope that won't be an excuse this week from you. 

My post was in sarcasm. Slightly hard to tell over the internet. 

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

In the profound words of TatumDirtyBird “he twists things up 😢”. But only they are allowed to do that without a bunch of crying 😂 

19 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

GW butthurt aside, I’ve yet to see anyone on this thread give reasons why GW wins sta...............I mean this game. 

Only seen one person say Tatum will win and that person almost gave a reason. Kinda sorta. 

Interesting. 

I think GW will be able to run the ball at will and when GW can run the ball at will they usually control the game and win it. 

3 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I'm talking about Tatum defense attempting to stop GW running the ball not GW defense stopping Tatum... Center has nothing to do with it. 

Ahh so you are saying that Tatum stopping Horace to around 200 yards has nothing to do with stopping GW running game that is so much better than Centers?  Another head scratcher!

2 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

Ahh so you are saying that Tatum stopping Horace to around 200 yards has nothing to do with stopping GW running game that is so much better than Centers?  Another head scratcher!

I didn't say GW running game was better or worse than Center's... I think its good enough to control the game vs Tatum. IDC what Center did or did not do vs Tatum. GW should be able to run the ball on Tatum... that is my opinion we will see if its right Friday night. 

5 minutes ago, kildog84 said:

62 did this many times 

Would you like me to screen grab #2 on Kilgore (great player) standing over a player he just tackled? Wont be hard to find he does it every tackle... y'all are whining about a player standing over a player, why doesn't said player stand straight up, it'll likely not feel too good to ole #62 there. 

10 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

Our best defensive player imo had been out since the Gilmer game with a concussion. I’m sure Horace still would’ve had a huge impact but I think Eli would help a lot in that game.