TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

8 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Honestly pretty even statistics. Tatum had over 400 yards and only got 21 points on the board. That’s tough 

Got inside their 10 twice and self inflicted penalties killed both of the scoring chances. They played near perfection......we played some kind of ugly. 

8 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Penalties hurt and the first interception. I thought Tatum moved the ball well, but the Bear defense made some big plays at the right time. 

I think Tatum wii be fine and get one of the top playoff spots. They have some outstanding talent. Although I think those 2 weeks of no practice or games hurt the Eagle, I think this next open week might actually help.

At least we'll get to practice during this week off lol. Was a pretty close game everywhere but the scoreboard. Hope we get the chance to bump into eachother in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way. 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

At least we'll get to practice during this week off lol. Was a pretty close game everywhere but the scoreboard. Hope we get the chance to bump into eachother in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way. 

Y'all too!!!

8 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Allen is a VERY special player!

Very much so. No clue why we left a corner on an island with him all night. Really thought we would have doubled him, especially after halftime. We limited the run game, but Allen just ate us alive. 

7 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

So y’all got beat by one player? 

Well they only got close to the Qb a couple times all night so I’d say the line did a great job. Oh and our QB threw some beatuful balls. Last but not least the defense stepped up every time they got anything going 😃. But yeah DJ put on a show 😂😂

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Yeah. We got to get better on defense. Not gonna make any excuses. 

Don’t think anyone in district has a defense. Sure teams get help from self inflicted wounds but yea. District defenses not the best. Reason why no one will win state. 

11 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Don’t think anyone in district has a defense. Sure teams get help from self inflicted wounds but yea. District defenses not the best. Reason why no one will win state. 

I do agree all the defenses need to improve but Gilmer won state how many times with no defense 😂