TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

9 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Would you say y’all’s offense is as good as Gilmer’s when they won titles?

We aren’t even in the offense Jonny wants to run primarily I’m sure. Just too much to change with the summer we have had. I’m sure he’s got a lot he hasn’t shown yet. Homes and Lewis were just off on two long strikes as well. Once Holmes and Lewis gel more with games we will really be deadly 

14 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

We aren’t even in the offense Jonny wants to run primarily I’m sure. Just too much to change with the summer we have had. I’m sure he’s got a lot he hasn’t shown yet. Homes and Lewis were just off on two long strikes as well. Once Holmes and Lewis gel more with games we will really be deadly 

I’m sure every team in district, or at least the ones eying the playoffs, have a lot more in the playbook. Is Holmes a senior?

4 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I’m sure every team in district, or at least the ones eying the playoffs, have a lot more in the playbook. Is Holmes a senior?

Yes he is but Lewis will be the starter next year and looks good. I’m sure he will grow a bit over next summer as well. He will be more dual threat I bet. 

11 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Yes he is but Lewis will be the starter next year and looks good. I’m sure he will grow a bit over next summer as well. He will be more dual threat I bet. 

I keep thinking some of our guys are going to grow some but they don’t. lol. 

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I keep getting brought back here. And when I come back I figure I’d butthurt y’all some more. 

😂😂😂 we won the game. You can say anything you want and we will still be happy !  But if it makes you better to think it who am I to stand in the way of a man and his happiness 😂 

15 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

He should start a thread called “we lost to GW again and I’m not happy. “

Iate my crow,,,,,But this one want matter if we meet yall in playoffs because we will win the next one.

DJ want burn us twice.And we will have some games under our belt to practice on.

1 hour ago, mightyeagle said:

Iate my crow,,,,,But this one want matter if we meet yall in playoffs because we will win the next one.

DJ want burn us twice.And we will have some games under our belt to practice on.

Coming from a team with 0 playoff wins in the last few years.