TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

I believe she said that we said we would win by 21.......... Don't remember any of us saying that. Back to that whole reading  issues for them. #readinglivesmatter

Lol you said Tatum would be 21 points better if they were able to practice. I wouldn’t expect anything less out of ya though. 

3 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

So by your logic Kilgore would beat the brakes off Tatum yet GW could not even beat Center. Now that is a head scratcher.

Yeah a 1 point loss with having multiple chances to win the game in the second week of the season. Didn’t execute. Kilgore was the better team imo even with all the bs that was on the field, we had a few bounce our way and capitalized. I stand by my statement that Kilgore would beat Tatum handily 

15 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Yeah a 1 point loss with having multiple chances to win the game in the second week of the season. Didn’t execute. Kilgore was the better team imo even with all the bs that was on the field, we had a few bounce our way and capitalized. I stand by my statement that Kilgore would beat Tatum handily 

How good do you think GW would be without Allen?  Is he that much of a deference maker?

4 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

How good do you think GW would be without Allen?  Is he that much of a deference maker?

Considering Kilgore had a D1 athlete on him and still committed an extra player sometimes two I would say he plays a pivotal role in the team, but GW has a lot of athletes. Some that I didn’t even know about until the start of the season 

10 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Why would we even worry about that?  But yes he’s a difference maker. 

8 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Considering Kilgore had a D1 athlete on him and still committed an extra player sometimes two I would say he plays a pivotal role in the team, but GW has a lot of athletes. Some that I didn’t even know about until the start of the season 

That was my guess.  So If Tatum had 2 players that have the potential to be D1 players that you have not seen before they could also make a difference?

7 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

According to Mightymouse they are better this year and we are worse. 

1 minute ago, YourNoDaisy said:

That was my guess.  So If Tatum had 2 players that have the potential to be D1 players that you have not seen before they could also make a difference?

Are they potential D1 players that will develop in a few years or by Friday night ?  All that matters is what they are this Friday. 

41 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

So by your logic Kilgore would beat the brakes off Tatum yet GW could not even beat Center. Now that is a head scratcher.

Kilgore did a good job keeping close with GW even with the terrible officiating against them.