The Smoakhouse Forums

TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

4 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I think GW will be able to run the ball at will and when GW can run the ball at will they usually control the game and win it. 

So Tatum puts up over 100 yards more rushing against Center and you think you will run all over Tatum?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You were trying to keep it kid friendly. 🤣

Has beating Tatum ever helped Gladewater win state? 👀

They're delusional.... "DJ want (won't**) burn us twice" NAH MY MAN HE BURNED YALL 5 TIMES FOR 250+ YARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, YourNoDaisy said:

Not to mention that Tatum held Center to just over 200 yard rushing and yall gave up almost 400 yards.

I'm talking about Tatum defense attempting to stop GW running the ball not GW defense stopping Tatum... Center has nothing to do with it. 

3 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I'm talking about Tatum defense attempting to stop GW running the ball not GW defense stopping Tatum... Center has nothing to do with it. 

Ahh so you are saying that Tatum stopping Horace to around 200 yards has nothing to do with stopping GW running game that is so much better than Centers?  Another head scratcher!

2 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

Ahh so you are saying that Tatum stopping Horace to around 200 yards has nothing to do with stopping GW running game that is so much better than Centers?  Another head scratcher!

I didn't say GW running game was better or worse than Center's... I think its good enough to control the game vs Tatum. IDC what Center did or did not do vs Tatum. GW should be able to run the ball on Tatum... that is my opinion we will see if its right Friday night. 

5 minutes ago, kildog84 said:

62 did this many times 

Would you like me to screen grab #2 on Kilgore (great player) standing over a player he just tackled? Wont be hard to find he does it every tackle... y'all are whining about a player standing over a player, why doesn't said player stand straight up, it'll likely not feel too good to ole #62 there. 

10 minutes ago, YourNoDaisy said:

Our best defensive player imo had been out since the Gilmer game with a concussion. I’m sure Horace still would’ve had a huge impact but I think Eli would help a lot in that game. 

14 minutes ago, kildog84 said:

As well as giving everyone on the kilgore side the finger numerous times before halftime . 

Listen the refs sucked for both sides last Friday night... who cares though? We won kilgore lost. get. over. it. 

16 minutes ago, kildog84 said:

As well as giving everyone on the kilgore side the finger numerous times before halftime . 

That’s probably the officials fault. Not refs. Only one ref so it’s singular. But what do I know. 

• Like 1
Just now, mightyeagle said:

going to be the same when Tatum beats GW this week😂

Real talk here...... Say GW wins you gonna come back on here night of or do usual hide for a week? If you’re gonna talk it gotta be able to walk it. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Real talk here...... Say GW wins you gonna come back on here night of or do usual hide for a week? If you’re gonna talk it gotta be able to walk it. 

I’ll be here. But we already know you’ll put you’re twist on it regardless of the outcome so what does it really matter? 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Not going to hide i'll take my plate and eat and go to next week LOL

Just now, mightyeagle said:

Not going to hide i'll take my plate and eat and go to next week LOL

Right on. I’ll be here too and say good game and start a thread for next game in two weeks.