TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

12 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Interesting note on those stats. Horace had his 217 yards against Tatum on only 11 carries. Against GW he had 383 on 24 carries. In other words he had 19 yards a carry against Tatum and 15 yards per carry against GW. If they had given him the ball more the outcome might have been different. I’m sure the first game of the season and being a non district game they had things to work on. 

Man you must not have nothing to do if your going to this extreme to try to prove a point

22 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

The facts were the stats listed. Everything else was opinion. Unless.......

In GW logic

Fact=Opinion 

The reason I even looked was because I was watching the game and noticing how few carries he had. I thought dang why didn’t then give him the ball more. So it made me go look to see exactly how many carries he did get. Seems like after that game they just decided they would live and die by letting him have the ball on a close game. In the blowouts wins he carries it 11 and 13 times. I bet they won’t take another L with him not touching the ball. I know I wouldn’t. 

1 hour ago, bearnation said:

Yo Eagleborn you gonna respond to this assessment of the game or not? You asked why we felt we had an advantage, he laid it out for you in complete sentences and your only response to find a picture of some crazy eyes? Why, Eagleborn, do you think Tatum has the advantage tomorrow night?

As long as they avoid our BS they will be ok 

32 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

The facts were the stats listed. Everything else was opinion. Unless.......

In GW logic

Fact=Opinion 

But I’m sure in your opinion if they gave it to him 25 times that game that y’all would have held him to 3-4 yards a carry after he averaged 19 those other 11 😂