TATUM VS GLADEWATER 9-25

mightyeagle

Week 5  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

17 minutes ago, bearnation said:

They are trying to win us over so we dont roast them so bad after we win tonight 

Only one Tatum person said Tatum would win. Only he gets crow. But y’all are new to spotlight so it’s understandable to not have a clue. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Only one Tatum person said Tatum would win. Only he gets crow. But y’all are new to spotlight so it’s understandable to not have a clue. 

New to what spotlight....? We've been a really good program for years now... Likely you didnt notice due to Tatum not being in playoffs very long (or at all)

48 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Well we could include you in there but you like to throw in your built in excuses for all scenarios huh mr 21 points better if y’all could practice? 

4 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Well we could include you in there but you like to throw in your built in excuses for all scenarios huh mr 21 points better if y’all could practice? 

Could include me but can’t. Never said we’d win. Learn to read. 

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

This reminds me of GW saying Carter not being in the game the second half is why Atlanta beat GW last year. I guess that’s a fact but Tatum saying not getting to practice or play for two weeks is an excuse. 

#Potmeetkettle

But that was true about Carter. 😂

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

This reminds me of GW saying Carter not being in the game the second half is why Atlanta beat GW last year. I guess that’s a fact but Tatum saying not getting to practice or play for two weeks is an excuse. 

#Potmeetkettle

Or like that loss y’all took to MV in the first round 

• Like 1