Bells @ Holliday

ObiOne

I haven't seen Bells in a long time.  They had a good run last year and are said to be better.   I know Holliday is usually a very physical team that can play defense the offense tends to get bettter as the season progresses.  Holliday has played a pretty tough schedule.  Not sure about Bells, how they do against Holliday's defense will give a  good indication.

Bells vs Gunter coming in a couple of weeks.

Bells early schedule has turned out to be a little weaker than expected.  Howe is not good, but Whitesboro and Valley View were both coming off of nice seasons and expected to be good match-ups.  Holliday should be a good test to see if Bells is beginning to turn the corner.  Bells is still pretty young with 2 jrs and 2 sophomores starting in the backfield.  They should get better as they get more games under their belt.  Looking forward to some hard nose football.

On 9/14/2020 at 11:31 PM, GTAlumnus said:

I haven't seen Bells in a long time.  They had a good run last year and are said to be better.   I know Holliday is usually a very physical team that can play defense the offense tends to get bettter as the season progresses.  Holliday has played a pretty tough schedule.  Not sure about Bells, how they do against Holliday's defense will give a  good indication.

Bells vs Gunter coming in a couple of weeks.

Do you know if this game will be in Gunter?  I noticed Gunter has been playing their first few home games in Prosper