The Smoakhouse Forums

Have You Raked Your Forest Floor Today

With the demise of the Boy Scouts and the Environmental stupidity of the West Coast along with the arsonists setting fires it was only just a matter of time.  You can't blame President Trump over the fires.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

With the demise of the Boy Scouts and the Environmental stupidity of the West Coast along with the arsonists setting fires it was only just a matter of time.  You can't blame President Trump over the fires.  

Whose blaming Trump and what % of acreage involved is federal land?

23 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

The Meme's are.  While many of these are federal land they are still open to the public in most cases.  The Forestry Service also acts in directives from the State Government in how they are allowed to control the brush.  Just as the fires in Australia have happened since before James Cook even found it, there were brush fires there, and there will always be fires on the West Coast as well for many reasons.  It doesn't help when arsonists, trashcan men, and others are setting these fires for whatever reason.  

46 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

You were loon lmao

19 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The Meme's are.  While many of these are federal land they are still open to the public in most cases.  The Forestry Service also acts in directives from the State Government in how they are allowed to control the brush.  Just as the fires in Australia have happened since before James Cook even found it, there were brush fires there, and there will always be fires on the West Coast as well for many reasons.  It doesn't help when arsonists, trashcan men, and others are setting these fires for whatever reason.  

The memes are of Trump's ridiculous notion that raking the forest floor will prevent the fires. 

32 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

The memes are of Trump's ridiculous notion that raking the forest floor will prevent the fires. 

Cleaning out the dead undergrowth WOULD diminish the severity of fires......President Trump is absolutely correct.......

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Cleaning out the dead undergrowth WOULD diminish the severity of fires......President Trump is absolutely correct.......

Its forestry management 101 and the environmental wackturds in Kalifornia won't allow common sense fire prevention management practices to mitigate wildfires ....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

They blamed him for the virus nothing stops TDS.

Controlled burns are designed to mitigate wildfires.  It is difficult to do so today due to the spread of the population in some of these areas.  People want the "view" but not the risks that comes with it.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Bo Slob is an absolute moron for not having any idea what hes talking about. Simple read and he could have found out that the memes he posted were as dumb as he is. What a buffoon.

• Thumbs Down 1

Look at all these Trumpites dancing on a puppet string, trotting out the party line! If I bragged about my knowledge of science and issues to do with forestry and well, just anything, and my source was TRUMP, I wouldn't show my face in public! 😆

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

Didn't rake it, but I did mow under my trees around the pond, and did weed eat even closer--does that count. 

Plus, I man-scaped around the REDWOOD. LOL. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Look at all these Trumpites dancing on a puppet string, trotting out the party line! If I bragged about my knowledge of science and issues to do with forestry and well, just anything, and my source was TRUMP, I wouldn't show my face in public! 😆

That would be you on Election night. Notice no one defending such stupidity .

18 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Controlled burns are designed to mitigate wildfires.  It is difficult to do so today due to the spread of the population in some of these areas.  People want the "view" but not the risks that comes with it.

The same with building homes in flood zones in the Coast area.  That was just waiting for a disaster to happen.