Atlanta Falcons(0-1) @ Allas Cowboys (0-1)

Stoney

Falcons vs Cowboys  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Falcons
    • Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Yep, just fine. Thanks for asking. lol You?

I'm fine. Just checking on you. You USUALLY make the Cowboys new game thread pretty quick after the game is over. You didn't this time. Stoney did, and it took until just a lil while ago. 

🤔 Thought maybe you got enlightened and joined the BOYCOTT of the Dallas Cowboys. Well, how bout it? 😉😁

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

4 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm fine. Just checking on you. You USUALLY make the Cowboys new game thread pretty quick after the game is over. You didn't this time. Stoney did, and it took until just a lil while ago. 

🤔 Thought maybe you got enlightened and joined the BOYCOTT of the Dallas Cowboys. Well, how bout it? 😉😁

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Naw, I'm good. Just never got around to it. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Not yet. I'm just as annoyed as the rest of y'all with all the bs going on. I just like watching football too much. But if they tick me off enough I just might. lol

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Not yet. I'm just as annoyed as the rest of y'all with all the bs going on. I just like watching football too much. But if they tick me off enough I just might. lol

I was a little shocked only Poe kneeled. Why are they playing that Alicia Keys song before every game now? I’ve never seen a pregame song or National Anthem unless it’s the Super Bowl. Anybody feeling more woke now? 

There was some sloppy football yesterday. I don’t know if it was the short training camp and lack of preseason games or what. Hopefully Dallas got the yips over with. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I was a little shocked only Poe kneeled. Why are they playing that Alicia Keys song before every game now? I’ve never seen a pregame song or National Anthem unless it’s the Super Bowl. Anybody feeling more woke now? 

There was some sloppy football yesterday. I don’t know if it was the short training camp and lack of preseason games or what. Hopefully Dallas got the yips over with. 

Could you make room in your PM box?

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

One player is enough and all it took for me. I had the remote in my hand, and as soon as they panned the line of Cowboys and Poe was kneeling...CLICK, off goes the TV. 

She was singing the "Black National Anthem". That's allegedly what it's known as. I forget the actual title of the song. 

Yep...errbody is "woke" nowadays. Me too...just in a different way. 

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

Maybe one day...one day. You'll come around, lol. The rest of us will hold down the fort...I'll save you a spot. 😁👍💪

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

🤔...I'm hoping this thread has been dead so far because a lot of y'all are joining me in my boycott of the Cowboys & NFL. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

download (3).jpeg

s-l400.jpg

I probably won't be watching regardless, thanks to the Dish/FOX dispute. Been off all week.

• Like 2