WHO ARE THE SUPRISE TEAMS OUT OF EAST TEXAS ?

BlahBlah

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Funny. That’s what everyone used to say about Waskom. 

Hey thats funny but not true. Waskom Has had some bad seasons but never on the level of Queen city. Not to mention posting better records, fielding better teams, and winning 2 state championships over the last ten years while Tadumb became annual cellar dwellers. 

11 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Hey thats funny but not true. Waskom Has had some bad seasons but never on the level of Queen city. Not to mention posting better records, fielding better teams, and winning 2 state championships over the last ten years while Tadumb became annual cellar dwellers. 

Sorry didn’t mean to hurt your feelings using facts. 

Never on the level of QC? They’ve had one more winless season that Waskom, ever. That’s same level. You talk about ten years, what about that 11th year ago when Waskom was 0-10 (which is QCs level again).

Congrats on the success of last decade though. Something to be proud about. 

8 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Sorry didn’t mean to hurt your feelings using facts. 

Never on the level of QC? They’ve had one more winless season that Waskom, ever. That’s same level. You talk about ten years, what about that 11th year ago when Waskom was 0-10 (which is QCs level again).

Congrats on the success of last decade though. Something to be proud about. 

Yep better than tadumb lately and in the future.  Also waskoms overall record is above 500. Qc isn't close. Tadumb is a use to be, back in the day team. Got a lot of faithful posters for lackluster football teams. Thats all

1 minute ago, Timboslice79 said:

Yep better than tadumb lately and in the future.  Also waskoms overall record is above 500. Qc isn't close. Tadumb is a use to be, back in the day team. Got a lot of faithful posters for lackluster football teams. Thats all

Might wanna put down that blue magic and do a little research. 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Might wanna put down that blue magic and do a little research. 

Research conclusion is Tatum used to be a really good program but not lately.  Waskom used to be a very average program but they have been the far better football team for a decade.  Not just a couple years, but for awhile. 

7 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Research conclusion is Tatum used to be a really good program but not lately.  Waskom used to be a very average program but they have been the far better football team for a decade.  Not just a couple years, but for awhile. 

Oh ok. 

56 minutes ago, Bock said:

keep an eye on Liberty Eylau...they will have a opportunity to get in playoffs this year... 2-1 at this point which compared to last year is tremendous work by that coaching staff

They also arent playing argyle, carthage, la vega or texas high. They can thank the previous staff for fixing the schedule for them. 

But they'll make the playoffs.  IMO it should never be a surprise they would beat spring hill or north lamar. 

22 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

They also arent playing argyle, carthage, la vega or texas high. They can thank the previous staff for fixing the schedule for them. 

But they'll make the playoffs.  IMO it should never be a surprise they would beat spring hill or north lamar. 

think SH beat em last year if I recall correctly, however, I could be wrong...schedule is better without a doubt & staff has done a good job...team is better than last years version

1 hour ago, Bock said:

think SH beat em last year if I recall correctly, however, I could be wrong...schedule is better without a doubt & staff has done a good job...team is better than last years version

SH won last year with an *.  Remember that LE and LV had a fight in their game and the coach suspended everyone involved for next game.  SH basically played LE JV.  But I think you guys are making a mistake thinking LE has won before we play.  I think LE will beat Pitt and NL no problem.  But the battle for 3rd between SH and LE will be a good game.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

SH won last year with an *.  Remember that LE and LV had a fight in their game and the coach suspended everyone involved for next game.  SH basically played LE JV.  But I think you guys are making a mistake thinking LE has won before we play.  I think LE will beat Pitt and NL no problem.  But the battle for 3rd between SH and LE will be a good game.

Didn’t SH lose a bunch to grad and the good receiver left?    LE is much improved with tons of speed.  

• 2 weeks later...