“The Harris Administration”

CarthDawg77

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

Must be hard supporting the party that bows to rapists, murderers, pedophiles, and terrorists........you are complicit with those acts if you support democrats.....you wear that label on here......and won't be allowed to forget it.......

O yeah we can forget it and make a change after this election.... sorta like you 👀

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I'm not the one actively supporting pedophiles, rapists, murderers, and terrorists......I AM awake.......

Do you honestly believe that, or do you think ppl are fed up with trump and will come out in November to get his ### out of office then get this country back to where its supposed to be.... wouldn't bother me 1 bit if Kamala took over....

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Do you honestly believe that, or do you think ppl are fed up with trump and will come out in November to get his ### out of office then get this country back to where its supposed to be.... wouldn't bother me 1 bit if Kamala took over....

If the party you support is actively engaged in it, you are complicit and an accessory to the perversion........

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

your party isn't to strong according to you, you said trump was a sheep etc... your words not mine

That was over 4 years ago.....unlike you libnuts who evidently lack the intelligence to evolve, I changed my views when evidence to the contrary showed up..........