Breonna Taylor's Family Settles With Louisville in Wrongful Death Suit

BarryLaverty

8 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Staying busy. Trying to figure out some ways to legally and legitimately get some extra income streams going. Got a couple of ideas in my brain. Just gotta work on them. Eyeing myself another guitar, too.

Hell yeah, good deal bro, always nice to get some extra income

27 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

What a crock of 💩!! Settling...Really? 🙄

It’s crazy to think you can sue someone for $250M or $1Billion, you aren’t going to get the total amount; it is a starting point to begin Negotiating from... You don’t pay the Sticker Price when you go buy a new truck, Do you? It is the same thing...

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

They should simply get rid of no knock warrants, and this would have never happened.  I think $12 million is a bit too much.  I think they settle these cases too high for many people in almost every instance.  I think it should be based on potential earnings, and $300,000 per child.  The last I heard it cost $278,000 to raise a child from 0-18.  I'm sure it's higher now.  I think that might be a little high though.  My brother had 9 kids, and didn't make his first million until 10 years ago.  That's before taxes and all other costs.  They made it all right, and every child got a college education.     

Why did he stop?  One more and he could have 2 basketball teams to play each other.  Two more and he could have had his own football team.  Sounds like he came up short.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It’s crazy to think you can sue someone for $250M or $1Billion, you aren’t going to get the total amount; it is a starting point to begin Negotiating from... You don’t pay the Sticker Price when you go buy a new truck, Do you? It is the same thing...

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I agree, they should've went the whole 9 yards and owned the whole damn town... 12 million ain't 💩 for a human life... 

I was referring to the city. 😱😏

19 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Why did he stop?  One more and he could have 2 basketball teams to play each other.  Two more and he could have had his own football team.  Sounds like he came up short.

He probably quit, because 8 of them were girls, and he was hoping for all boys as my Father had.  

21 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

It's going to be worse if and after he graduates.  I don't think he'll be forgotten by the left with their deranged minds that he actually did something wrong based on the false reporting and the edited video they presented.  

3 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Do you just ignore all facts. Quit justifying because your black . It is disgusting.

Those are facts? Thats the only way black women can get their families rich? Come to think of it, he may be right seeing they're underpaid and can't get ahead in this rigged system 

6 hours ago, JETT said:

Those are facts? Thats the only way black women can get their families rich? Come to think of it, he may be right seeing they're underpaid and can't get ahead in this rigged system 

What? You do know that my story is what really happened? And to say black women can only make it in America is because believe carnal knowledge is the way like the rap songs tell them to and blame that on a rigged system is laughable. 

I know no one asked but this is why I can't take too many of you seriously. There have been MULTIPLE post where a black person did something wrong and I say "yeah they did wrong" and leave it as that. How this thread ended up being this long boggles my mind. Most of you know her death is wrong but you still try to defend it. Takes a big person to say "hey, that was wrong and the department is dealing with the consequences" but right now it's looking pretty small here. Heck the initial replies were straight deflecting. 

Also, kill the black on black argument when there are MANY groups who deal and fight that. BLM was formed to protest police brutality and maybe it's been hijacked but BLM is not the Avengers, they just focus on one thing. 

I'm not part of black lives matter but I believe black lives matter. I also believe ALL lives matter but officers had been getting away with kill BLACK men.  People in the 50's and 60s said the SAME thing during the Civil Rights movement that a lot of you are saying now. 

11 hours ago, JETT said:

Oprah, Beyoncé, Whoop-t- Do, Candace Owens, Dumass Maxine Waters.... yeah, these  poor sistas barely gettin’ by....

• Thanks 1