Breonna Taylor's Family Settles With Louisville in Wrongful Death Suit

BarryLaverty

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You know it’s True...People of color only become “victims” when they Choose to be.

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It doesn’t matter if you believe it or not; you can only be a victim if you choose to be one...

Why is it only ppl of color?

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Cops don’t shoot white people? 

7 hours ago, JETT said:

Why is it only ppl of color?

I must say...some police departments do need to revise their training practices and process. 

Some PD officers are only following what they've been trained to do...shoot the "target of color". 😱😉😁

41haaPm0v9L._AC_.jpg

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, TTman7 said:

I must say...some police departments do need to revise their training practices and process. 

Some PD officers are only following what they've been trained to do...shoot the "target of color". 😱😉😁

We know you're racist. You don't have to prove your point anymore. We believe you.

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

We do? I am? 🤔 hhhmmm 🙄😁

You remember making the comment to Jett about not letting your daughter date outside her race, Jett saying it was racist and you were pretty much like it is what it is? (paraphrasing) Feel free to set me straight.  

At the very least that post was racist. 

38 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Not really racist at all. Just an opinion. No different than what you’re doing. Racism is taking away something. Preference is not the same . I can pinpoint many posts where you can be considered that. 

Were waiting 

4 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Love Officer Tatum . He keeps it real. Jett can’t really defend this without proving a narrative when faced with facts.

I'm all about facts, evidence, and logic. I love Brandon Tatum, Conservative Guy, Kevin's Corner, as well as of course Larry Elder abd Thomas Sowell and Candace Owens. Not to mention Dinesh D'Souza. 

On 9/18/2020 at 2:12 PM, ctown81 said:

I know no one asked but this is why I can't take too many of you seriously. There have been MULTIPLE post where a black person did something wrong and I say "yeah they did wrong" and leave it as that. How this thread ended up being this long boggles my mind. Most of you know her death is wrong but you still try to defend it. Takes a big person to say "hey, that was wrong and the department is dealing with the consequences" but right now it's looking pretty small here. Heck the initial replies were straight deflecting. 

Also, kill the black on black argument when there are MANY groups who deal and fight that. BLM was formed to protest police brutality and maybe it's been hijacked but BLM is not the Avengers, they just focus on one thing. 

I'm not part of black lives matter but I believe black lives matter. I also believe ALL lives matter but officers had been getting away with kill BLACK men.  People in the 50's and 60s said the SAME thing during the Civil Rights movement that a lot of you are saying now. 

The organizations combatting black-on-black violence aren't rioting and looting and attacking innocent citizens and burning down property and small businesses. And their efforts are based on real issues, not a false narrative like BLM's.