Breonna Taylor's Family Settles With Louisville in Wrongful Death Suit

BarryLaverty

6 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Meme about disrespected black woman when in fact you didn’t marry one. Kinda of ironic is all. Don’t get defensive.

can yall not take a response? Everytime someone responds  to yalls dumb ### posts their in their feelings or being defensive... 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

So, since I'm black I'm obligated to marrying a black woman? And I thought lion was something else, 2 peas in a pot with you 2

Like I said, your meme. What were you trying to say with it? If you honestly felt that way, why did you marry outside of your race? You don’t have to answer; it’s pretty obvious.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Like I said, your meme. What were you trying to say with it? If you honestly felt that way, why did you marry outside of your race? You don’t have to answer; it’s pretty obvious.

you dont have to answer this question either, why does it bother you my wife is white? Its pretty obvious.....

I have black parents so the meme stands true....

GOOD MORNING BTW, trumpasskissing1.gif

Time to clock in 

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

you dont have to answer this question either, why does it bother you my wife is white? Its pretty obvious.....

I have black parents so the meme stands true....

GOOD MORNING BTW, trumpasskissing1.gif

Time to clock in 

It doesn’t bother me in the least. Sad that you think anybody cares about you that much.