Breonna Taylor's Family Settles With Louisville in Wrongful Death Suit

BarryLaverty

39 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Ads are sold on viewership, aka the Fans. No fans watch the games no ad revenue. Do you advertise your business in a back alley where no one can see it? No and other businesses don’t buy time slots on games that people don’t watch. 
as for the media I was referring to were the blowhard talk shows and “sports analysts” people. You know, the ones who never played anything.

But you have been a pro sports fan, so you know what I'm talking about obviously. 

And what happened to Tebow (and RG3, and a couple others) happened before the viewership started going down. In fact, it was partly because the league and media villified these guys that the viewers started thinking about walking away. So yeah, it started with the media.

The fans didn't like Tebow because he sucked. 

1 hour ago, 88YoePride said:

But you have been a pro sports fan, so you know what I'm talking about obviously. 

And what happened to Tebow (and RG3, and a couple others) happened before the viewership started going down. In fact, it was partly because the league and media villified these guys that the viewers started thinking about walking away. So yeah, it started with the media.

The fans didn't like Tebow because he sucked. 

Your right on the vilification of those men. And You got that the last line partly right. Tebow did ####, but had high viewership. 

18 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

Hmmm. Well, from what I've read more unarmed whites are usually killed too (Of course, once you break the stat down, that too about evens out). If you have stats that show the actual types of interactions with police (whether the suspect resisted, stuff like that), I'd really appreciate a link to that resource. I'd be very interested to see that breakdown. 

I do know that whites are killed by police unnecessarily (as diplomatic as I can put it) and it never makes the news. I mean, if you're upset about George Floyd, have you ever heard of Tony Timpa? If you're upset about Breonna Taylor, have you ever heard of Eugene Mallory? Daniel Shaver and Justine Damond got a little bit of coverage. Remember them? No?Zach Hammond? Little Jeremy Mardis? I can't remember the name of the school teacher who got shot and killed leaving the land party. Can't even find that story anymore if you Google it. Just off the top of my mind. 

But initially, BLM's point was that blacks get killed by cops disproportionately to whites. Now that that's been debunked, they've had to come up with other complaints.

The common sense is still there, though. The fact that any time a cop picks his nose and flicks it out the window and it lands on a black person the "news" media jumps all over it and puts it on blast, while the concept of reporting a white person getting killed by a cop seems to be blasphemy, should tell anyone with more than three brain cells to rub together that there is an agenda being pushed. 

The facts just do not support the BLM narrative. But it sure is getting shoved down our throats, and being used as an excuse to riot, loot, and intimidate all across the nation. 

Who debunked it? This is just coming to the forefront but has been going on in the black community. 3 of the stories you mentioned got a ton of coverage. Especially Tony Timpa.  Now we can go name for name but you will probably run out before I will. 

As for the break down, I have no link. I literally had to look at 100 random cases case by case for a paper to prove my point. I will say this, if you come across a break down let me know. Searched long and hard.

9 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Who debunked it? This is just coming to the forefront but has been going on in the black community. 3 of the stories you mentioned got a ton of coverage. Especially Tony Timpa.  Now we can go name for name but you will probably run out before I will. 

As for the break down, I have no link. I literally had to look at 100 random cases case by case for a paper to prove my point. I will say this, if you come across a break down let me know. Searched long and hard.

What grade you in? 

Just now, Raiderfan7000 said:

Don’t pick up a gun and point at the others . This is gun safety 101. No way anyone knew that was a BB gun in which can hurt you . Care to try again.

There was camera footage of him NOT pointing the gun and the 911 caller recanted their statement. 

21 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Ok go with that story you’re something else. 

1. YOU asked for this .

2. YOU said don't wave guns at people. I said he didn't wave a gun and the 911 caller RECANTED - WHICH MEANS, CHANGED HIS STORY.

3. He got the gun off the shelf at Walmart. He was buying supplies for a camping trip.

4. Police, if you WATCH the footage. Seemed to immediately start shooting upon entering the store. 

So what do you mean, go with that story. Look it up. It's FACT. 

17 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Ctown I believe thinks everyone is racist and cops are killing blacks when stats say otherwise. I won’t ever glorify someone committing a crime. Do they deserve to die No. Does the police have a responsibility to protect themselves and others most definitely. This country isn’t racist at all. Black community has it the best in America compared to the rest of the world. Black people have been ceo, professional sports, businesses owners, president, Congressman, doctors,preachers and many other high quality people. 

Not all people shot committed a crime. We had ceo's, pro athletes, etc..... throughout of most of U.S. history. that doesn't mean there is no racism.  As a matter of fact, I don't believe everyone is racist. I never said that. Quit making up stuff about me. You always say these but NEVER can back them up. You always end up looking stupid every time you try to generalize me. Maybe you should quit. Just stop it. Like I always say. Every village has an idiot and they always seem to find their way to smoaky.

14 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Word of advice. I wouldn't reply to any post based on Lion70's research. 

Yea, I never heard of that dude or his incident and haven't seen the video to my knowledge. My response wasn't based soley on his comment. There have been other incidents where suspects had non-lethal "weapons" such as bbguns or toys and got shot by police. It IS pretty stupid considering when officers arrive on scene (and hypothetically could have been told of weapons on scene) and they have REAL guns and REAL bullets, and the idiot suspect doesnt obey commands and/or makes fertive and/or aggressive movements. They get shot. 

41 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Says the guy who think systematic racism exist or BLM isn’t a hate group that is counterproductive to the race they’re trying to protect.

Correction: BLM ain’t trying to protect black people. BLM is an activist organization that foments insurrection within the black community every time a person of color is killed by police, whether justified or not.

If in Fact they gave a damn about ALL black lives, they would try to stop the black on black murder within their own community; The simple fact they Don’t do this exposes the LIE that all Black Lives DON’T Matter...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Racism happen yes . Cops racist not a chance. You portray yourself as a victim . Rise above that and consider character more important than race. 

so there are no racist cops? ok.  Please give ONE example of me portraying myself as the victim. 

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Correction: BLM ain’t trying to protect black people. BLM is an activist organization that foments insurrection within the black community every time a person of color is killed by police, whether justified or not.

If in Fact they gave a damn about ALL black lives, they would try to stop the black on black murder within their own community; The simple fact they Don’t do this exposes the LIE that all Black Lives DON’T Matter...

The group was originally formed to stop police brutality.  

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

I didn't agree with you dawg. Just wanted to clear that up my friend.

I was just being facetious with you, ctown;  know why everybody Says BLM was created, & Maybe that was the initial reason, but I am extremely leary of these old black gals being “trained Marxists” & believing that their mission is benign. Their actions speak much Louder than their words ever could... They Hate America. They have openly admitted this. They want America Destroyed, therefore, as they say in d’Hood, “ They gotsta Go...” Deport them to Russia, if they Truly want a taste of good old Marxism/ Communism!🤬