The Smoakhouse Forums

Breonna Taylor's Family Settles With Louisville in Wrongful Death Suit

55 minutes ago, 88YoePride said:

I'm all about facts, evidence, and logic. I love Brandon Tatum, Conservative Guy, Kevin's Corner, as well as of course Larry Elder abd Thomas Sowell and Candace Owens. Not to mention Dinesh D'Souza. 

Do you listen to their podcast on Thursday. I will have to check out some of those.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why I'm going back and forth with you... we know where you stand on these issues....

Correction: BLM ain’t trying to protect black people. BLM is an activist organization that foments insurrection within the black community every time a person of color is killed by police, whether jus

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

You remember making the comment to Jett about not letting your daughter date outside her race, Jett saying it was racist and you were pretty much like it is what it is? (paraphrasing) Feel free to set me straight.  

At the very least that post was racist. 

Yea, that was a while back. I haven't forgotten though lol. 

And? Once again, that makes me racist huh? 🙄 You can feel however you want, cause I don't give a damn. Also said on here during that same time, that we are ALL racist to a degree. So put on your racist cap too. You ain't innocent...none of us are.

Yea, IT IS, WHAT IT IS. 

2 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Do you listen to their podcast on Thursday. I will have to check out some of those.

Sometimes. The one where they talk about the documentary that Elder put together, "Uncle Tom", is spectacular!  When they talk about influencing the black community, I wish they would influence everybody!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Not really racist at all. Just an opinion. No different than what you’re doing. Racism is taking away something. Preference is not the same . I can pinpoint many posts where you can be considered that. 

I would love to see it.

Plus he didn't call it a preference. He said he wouldn't allow it. That alone says he doesn't look at the character of the man but the color. Like he said, it is what it is/

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

The organizations combatting black-on-black violence aren't rioting and looting and attacking innocent citizens and burning down property and small businesses. And their efforts are based on real issues, not a false narrative like BLM's.

Those are people using this opportunity as an excuse to loot and have zero to do with the movement.

3 hours ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

Lol just FYI contrary to popular belief , Black people can and have shown racism .

Yes there are a ton of racist black people, but right now we're talking about me. Where's your evidence. You could just say you don't have any and we all just move on.

41 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Those are people using this opportunity as an excuse to loot and have zero to do with the movement.

Here, I must disagree with you, ctown81; These people, ( kinda ironic that they are predominantly white) are doing all of these things in the name of Antifa AND BLM... Both of these organizations hate America & everything it stands for & want nothing more than to totally destroy it. The President needs to send troops in and cut these people down like y’all grass! This is not “peaceful protesting”  it is insurrection, anarchy & Marxism flexing it’s muscles on American soil, & it must be Stopped Cold in it’s tracks, by whatever means it takes. End it.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Here, I must disagree with you, ctown81; These people, ( kinda ironic that they are predominantly white) are doing all of these things in the name of Antifa AND BLM... Both of these organizations hate America & everything it stands for & want nothing more than to totally destroy it. The President needs to send troops in and cut these people down like tall grass! This is not “peaceful protesting”  it is insurrection, anarchy & Marxism flexing it’s muscles on American soil, & it must be Stopped Cold in it’s tracks, by whatever means it takes. End it.

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Here, I must disagree with you, ctown81; These people, ( kinda ironic that they are predominantly white) are doing all of these things in the name of Antifa AND BLM... Both of these organizations hate America & everything it stands for & want nothing more than to totally destroy it. The President needs to send troops in and cut these people down like y’all grass! This is not “peaceful protesting”  it is insurrection, anarchy & Marxism flexing it’s muscles on American soil, & it must be Stopped Cold in it’s tracks, by whatever means it takes. End it.

Here's the issue. Most start out as peaceful protest and there are people in the crowd who are there with that intent. Just poor people seeing an opportunity to loot. Don't think it goes that deep at all.

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Here's the issue. Most start out as peaceful protest and there are people in the crowd who are there with that intent. Just poor people seeing an opportunity to loot. Don't think it goes that deep at all.

Maybe the Fake News bunch are not covering the “peaceful protests” because they love to stir the pot & get their ratings up and things accelerate from there, because I have seen Way more looting, burning & rioting than I have seen peaceful protests. 

Anarchy & protesting are two totally different things.

11 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Maybe the Fake News bunch are not covering the “peaceful protests” because they love to stir the pot & get their ratings up and things accelerate from there, because I have seen Way more looting, burning & rioting than I have seen peaceful protests. 

They have a want to destroy cops . They’re domestic terrorists. Nothing more nothing less. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, ctown81 said:

But A: The nationally-recognized movement was started by the organization after Michael Brown's death, and B: as such, it's still based on a falee narrative - Police do not kill blacks disproportionately to whites. The DOJ's own stats prove that. 

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

But A: The nationally-recognized movement was started by the organization after Michael Brown's death, and B: as such, it's still based on a falee narrative - Police do not kill blacks disproportionately to whites. The DOJ's own stats prove that. 

In response to your B. The disproportionate part is blacks being killed during routine stops or while not being a threat to officers. 

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Answer this question. Do peaceful protest bring ratings? 

Just now, ctown81 said:

Answer this question. Do peaceful protest bring ratings? 

Hell no; a that’s my point!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

In response to your B. The disproportionate part is blacks being killed during routine stops or while not being a threat to officers. 

This is not a fact though with respect to Police interactions. 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

1f55e54c1d79f6b186f2719b8ac3a8ec.jpg

I will also point out his resistance was from the media and not the fans. Media doesnt pay the bills, the fans do. 

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I will also point out his resistance was from the media and not the fans. Media doesnt pay the bills, the fans do. 

So the statement of not standing for a flag that allowed abortion is fake as well?

36 minutes ago, JETT said:

So the statement of not standing for a flag that allowed abortion is fake as well?

Yes.

And when Tebow did kneel on the gridiron, his actions were those of private prayer conducted during incidental moments surrounding a game and not, as Colin Kapernick’s were, a form of public protest purposefully tied to the playing of the U.S. national anthem.