Breonna Taylor's Family Settles With Louisville in Wrongful Death Suit

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I was just being facetious with you, ctown;  know why everybody Says BLM was created, & Maybe that was the initial reason, but I am extremely leary of these old black gals being “trained Marxists” & believing that their mission is benign. Their actions speak much Louder than their words ever could... They Hate America. They have openly admitted this. They want America Destroyed, therefore, as they say in d’Hood, “ They gotsta Go...” Deport them to Russia, if they Truly want a taste of good old Marxism/ Communism!🤬

That is not what they say in the hood 😂😂😂😂. I'd love to hear q recording of you saying that  and I know you were being facetious.

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Not really. Started by two lesbian witches who wanted to tear up the family . Notice no $$ actually goes to Black people. You can try to sugarcoat this all you want.

I just stated why the organization started. Not sugar coating.

47 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, what is your opinion of them now that you see what they are Really after?

Not sure what they are really after. As stated in other threads, I honestly don't know much about the organization. I back the movement but not the organization but I will look it up at some point today.

8 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Defending a organization that you don’t either stand by or do not know anything about is rather foolish. Division and hate is never the answer. Again this isn’t debatable.

I don't know where you get defending from. I just stated the reason for the group's creation. How is that defending a group. I just said why they were CREATED from day one. Don't try to make my words something they're not. This is the last time I'm going to address that post I made. If that sounds like defending to you, well more power to you.

12 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Defending a organization that you don’t either stand by or do not know anything about is rather foolish. Division and hate is never the answer. Again this isn’t debatable.

Wow I got nervous. I thought I had 2 Lion 70's on my hand. Glad to know it's only one clown I have to deal with putting words in my mouth. Still trying to figure out if you're and idiot or a genius.

• LOL! 1

On 9/22/2020 at 2:23 PM, ctown81 said:

Who debunked it? This is just coming to the forefront but has been going on in the black community. 3 of the stories you mentioned got a ton of coverage. Especially Tony Timpa.  Now we can go name for name but you will probably run out before I will. 

As for the break down, I have no link. I literally had to look at 100 random cases case by case for a paper to prove my point. I will say this, if you come across a break down let me know. Searched long and hard.

Who debunked what?

And I don't know where you are that you saw so much coverage of Timpa's death, but other than the person who told me about him, and now you I guess, I have yet to bring him up to anybody who's ever heard about him. 

And the fact that I could run out of examples before you proves my point - Incidents of whites killed by cops are swept under the rug today the way Black Wall Street was swept under the rug a hundred years ago. Like I said, the story about the young schoolteacher doesn't even show up on Google. There was a case about six or seven years ago of a black woman abducting a white neighbor's or co-worker's young boy and dousing him in gasoline and burning him to death. Google "Black woman sets young white boy on fire" and see what comes up. As I stated, there is obviously an agenda being pushed, and once you recognize that, common sense dictates that rationality requires objective and logical investigation to get to the bottom of the real issue. 

When Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson and BLM went viral with the "Cops kill more whites than blacks" mantra, I bought it too just off of what seemed reasonable, considering the disproportionate incarceration rate (Which also has a non-racist explanation). It's just not true. The numbers don't lie. 

101334987_2992488354131708_3590541635244523520_n.jpg

101063925_2009814012481809_7840848053119483904_n.jpg

103089435_10158597767989244_4626305625230030609_o.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Not sure what they are really after. As stated in other threads, I honestly don't know much about the organization. I back the movement but not the organization but I will look it up at some point today.

Same here, black lives do matter and equal justice and I will kneel or do whatever I need to do to make sure my son and others are treated fairly in this system 

5 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Wow I got nervous. I thought I had 2 Lion 70's on my hand. Glad to know it's only one clown I have to deal with putting words in my mouth. Still trying to figure out if you're and idiot or a genius.

he's not sure if he's from Henderson or west rusk

5 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I wouldn’t talk about being an idiot if I were you. You make jett look like a genius. Also you get into your feelings when proven wrong or have a different perspective. Childish behavior on your part. I never once called you out of your name or disrespected another poster.

I am sir.. especially compared to you

4 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

Who debunked what?

And I don't know where you are that you saw so much coverage of Timpa's death, but other than the person who told me about him, and now you I guess, I have yet to bring him up to anybody who's ever heard about him. 

And the fact that I could run out of examples before you proves my point - Incidents of whites killed by cops are swept under the rug today the way Black Wall Street was swept under the rug a hundred years ago. Like I said, the story about the young schoolteacher doesn't even show up on Google. There was a case about six or seven years ago of a black woman abducting a white neighbor's or co-worker's young boy and dousing him in gasoline and burning him to death. Google "Black woman sets young white boy on fire" and see what comes up. As I stated, there is obviously an agenda being pushed, and once you recognize that, common sense dictates that rationality requires objective and logical investigation to get to the bottom of the real issue. 

When Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson and BLM went viral with the "Cops kill more whites than blacks" mantra, I bought it too just off of what seemed reasonable, considering the disproportionate incarceration rate (Which also has a non-racist explanation). It's just not true. The numbers don't lie. 

101334987_2992488354131708_3590541635244523520_n.jpg

101063925_2009814012481809_7840848053119483904_n.jpg

103089435_10158597767989244_4626305625230030609_o.jpg

I lovee in dfw and news outlets and social media was buzzing over the murder. 

1. As for the numbers, that poster got it wrong. Check out the USA Today fact check https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/23/fact-check-how-many-unarmed-black-men-did-police-kill-2019/5322455002/.

2. I've never heard this from you but when I talk about the disproportionate number of blacks incarcerated as opposed to whites the argument is "well the white population is larger" well if that's the case, it should be the same for this.

3. Your chart does not show how many of these whites are unarmed. 

4. Is there an agenda being push. YES! Does it negate the wrong doing of the officers involved. No

7 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I wouldn’t talk about being an idiot if I were you. You make jett look like a genius. Also you get into your feelings when proven wrong or have a different perspective. Childish behavior on your part. I never once called you out of your name or disrespected another poster.

I don't know why but for some reason it's very satisfying to know that you think that of me. if you viewed me as a genius I'd have some serious questions about my life.

18 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I lovee in dfw and news outlets and social media was buzzing over the murder. 

1. As for the numbers, that poster got it wrong. Check out the USA Today fact check https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/23/fact-check-how-many-unarmed-black-men-did-police-kill-2019/5322455002/.

2. I've never heard this from you but when I talk about the disproportionate number of blacks incarcerated as opposed to whites the argument is "well the white population is larger" well if that's the case, it should be the same for this.

3. Your chart does not show how many of these whites are unarmed. 

4. Is there an agenda being push. YES! Does it negate the wrong doing of the officers involved. No

2. Uh, no, actually, that's not the way the stat works. And everybody gets this wrong. Again, if you Google "Do cops kill more blacks than whites", all the results make the same "mistake" (I doubt it's all by accident). You don't compare the demographics of who cops kill to the demographics of the entire population, because cops don't interact with the entire population. Why are most blacks killed by other blacks? Because that's who they interact with. You look at who the cops interact with, then look at who they kill in that group. That whole "comparing who cops kill to the entire population" is a spin job. Another piece of evidence that this is an agenda. 

3. Which chart are you talking about and why is possession of a weapon an issue?

4. The issue isn't the wrondoing of police, and if ut were, that, like everything else, should be judged on a casr-by-case basis, by details. 

For example, George Floyd: Should Chauvin have knelt on Floyd's neck for over seven minutes? No. But did that kill him?  I don't know anyone who says that there's no possibility, or even probability, that the amount of Fentanyl in his system had a prominent contribution to his death. 

Jacob Blake? Come on, man. This guy had sexually assaulted this woman when she was fourteen and according to records had essentially terrorized her since. He showed up at her house, where he was not supposed to be, that morning, broke into her house and she woke up with hik stsnding over her in her bed. He reached under the covers, sexually assaulted her again, with her child lying next to her, then took her car keys and used her debit card to take her money. So the cops got called on him. When they got there and they tried to arrest him, he fought them and pulled a karambit on them, and got away from them and walked around the car and opened the back door and reached in towards a child with the knife in his hand. So yeah, he got shot. 

I mean, we can go on. Michael Brown. The guy that got shot the other night chasing a cop with a knife while high on PCP. The guy who got shot at the drive-thru after fighting cops and firing a taser at them. 

The point is, certain people are trying to make these out to be race issues, and there just is no real evidence to support that is, certainly not to the point of inciting people to riot and loot and burn cities down and regress to segregation and try to implement race-based training in schools and businesses to convince white people that they are inherently evil. 

4 hours ago, JETT said:

how is that meme have anything to do with my wife being white? How bout black parents etc? Ppl are something else

What about black parents? Like I said, You post a Malcom Ten meme about black females being mistreated, etc & you didn’t even marry one; What point were you trying to make? 

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What about black parents? Like I said, You post a Malcom Ten meme about black females being mistreated, etc & you didn’t even marry one; What point were you trying to make? 

So, since I'm black I'm obligated to marrying a black woman? And I thought lion was something else, 2 peas in a pot with you 2