#3 Lampasas vs #8 China Spring Cancelled

88YoePride

With the speed of this Dawg D, I believe the Lampasas QB would be running for his life all night. Folks the Dawg D is for real  

We only have one game to go by, but Kilgore will go deep in the playoffs and they were minus 23 yards right before the half. The Kilgore defense kept the game from being a blowout. 
This years Dawgs are big and fast on both sides of the ball.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

10 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

With the speed of this Dawg D, I believe the Lampasas QB would be running for his life all night. Folks the Dawg D is for real  

We only have one game to go by, but Kilgore will go deep in the playoffs and they were minus 23 yards right before the half. The Kilgore defense kept the game from being a blowout. 
This years Dawgs are big and fast on both sides of the ball.

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.

Whitehead looks pretty comfortable when he's running though. He's got plenty of speed too.

11 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

Whitehead looks pretty comfortable when he's running though. He's got plenty of speed too.

Whitehead is a stud. The Lampasas faithful didn’t handle the loss as well as they could have.

Their actions in trying to paint the Bulldogs as cheaters by making it look like a player came from the sidelines and made a tackle who’d not been on the field at the time of the snap....not good. 

37 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Whitehead is a stud. The Lampasas faithful didn’t handle the loss as well as they could have.

Their actions in trying to paint the Bulldogs as cheaters by making it look like a player came from the sidelines and made a tackle who’d not been on the field at the time of the snap....not good. 

Lol yeah I don’t know anything about that at all but that sounds silly.