Studies And Facts TRIGGER People, Twitter Leftists Believe Science Is BIGOTED

Monte1076

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Poor science...getting hit from both extremes, as the 'conservatives' generally don't even believe in science. 

How do you know that, Barry? By definition, you cannot say "the science is settled" when science is constantly evolving. Even taxonomy changes. Besides, didn't the left recently say that science and the scientific method are racist?

If "time" itself is racist, and time is part of the universe itself (i.e. spacetime), does that mean that the universe itself is racist?

But I must ask: Are you able to refute anything he says in the video?

Just now, Monte1076 said:

How do you know that, Barry? By definition, you cannot say "the science is settled" when science is constantly evolving. Even taxonomy changes. Besides, didn't the left recently say that science and the scientific method are racist?

If "time" itself is racist, and time is part of the universe itself (i.e. spacetime), does that mean that the universe itself is racist?

But I must ask: Are you able to refute anything he says in the video?

You know that the answer is that I didn't watch the video...just commented on the title of the thread and took it from there with my magnificent brain power. 

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Poor science...getting hit from both extremes, as the 'conservatives' generally don't even believe in science. 

I believe in science I assure you, but only when the entire Scientific Theory to prove a Scientific Law.  Today we are bombarded with theories that they claim to be laws when they have not been proven.  The left accepts it as a law, simply because many scientists believe that it might potentially become one.  That is not Science.  

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Conservatives hate science! Especially biology as it relates to gender. 

I believe you have that wrong it is the liberals that hate science that proves that there are actually more than two genders, but only a small percentage are born with hermaphrodite traits.  They believe that the percentage is higher, if one chooses to be of a different sex or species. 

6 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I believe you have that wrong it is the liberals that hate science that proves that there are actually more than two genders, but only a small percentage are born with hermaphrodite traits.  They believe that the percentage is higher, if one chooses to be of a different sex or species. 

I think he was being sarcastic.

19 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'm conservative and I "believe in science". However I don't believe left leaning idiots just because they wear the title scientist. 

The experts said Trump wouldn't win, the world was flat, nobody could run a mile under 4 minutes, etc....But guess what.....

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You know that the answer is that I didn't watch the video...just commented on the title of the thread and took it from there with my magnificent brain power. 

Ok. So what about the rest? What about the people that are on the left that believe the scientific method, time, scheduling, and hard work are all racist?

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Ok. So what about the rest? What about the people that are on the left that believe the scientific method, time, scheduling, and hard work are all racist?

They need to relax. However, those who think the world globe should be the Peterson, instead of the Mercator, definitely have a point. The Mercator IS racist, because it is inherently Eurocentric and its intentionality was for navigation. It slights those parts of the world not seen as 'important.'

2 hours ago, trashyhound said:

I'm conservative and I "believe in science". However I don't believe left leaning idiots just because they wear the title scientist. 

The experts said Trump wouldn't win, the world was flat, nobody could run a mile under 4 minutes, etc....But guess what.....

So basically you just believe in science that you agree with.