Studies And Facts TRIGGER People, Twitter Leftists Believe Science Is BIGOTED

Monte1076

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

So how many genders are there?  and can a biological male become a woman . Ok Go .... I will allow memes for your answer. Also traces of bacteria found on Venus is life why isn’t a heartbeat on Earth ( in the womb) considered the same.

Game, Set & Match.....👌🤨

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

So how many genders are there?  and can a biological male become a woman . Ok Go .... I will allow memes for your answer. Also traces of bacteria found on Venus is life why isn’t a heartbeat on Earth ( in the womb) considered the same.

Because that heartbeat is inconvenient for their political party.

49 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't know that science and factual things were up for belief or not, since this is 2020, not 1320. 

Except when they say "The science is settled!"

Scientists generally don't say that. That's why scientific research is still being done on all kinds of things where we could say "The Science is settled!"

8 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

I bet if they voted blue that would be an priority . After all reducing the age of a consent And illegal voting seems appropriate for the Democrats now.  

Wasn't there something in the not too distant past (last five to ten years) about infanticide? Just letting babies die if they survive abortions or something like that?

I firmly believe in science, it’s some Scientist I don’t trust.   Scientist are human.  They can be bought.  Climate scientists rely on big grants.   If scientists have proof that our current Climate Change is just a natural occurrence, they won’t get any big grants.  If another group of them manipulate numbers, and concentrate only on blaming Climate Change on humans, the money comes rolling in.   You don’t have to be a scientist to know money talks.  But you have to have a little sense to be aware of that.  Alas, some of you don’t.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

If you are asking for gender then it is almost impossible to put a number on.  I believe that you are really referring to how many sexes there are and there are 3 of those.  Yes, a man can become a transgender woman.  Also, I don't know why abortion is being brought up?

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I firmly believe in science, it’s some Scientist I don’t trust.   Scientist are human.  They can be bought.  Climate scientists rely on big grants.   If scientists have proof that our current Climate Change is just a natural occurrence, they won’t get any big grants.  If another group of them manipulate numbers, and concentrate only on blaming Climate Change on humans, the money comes rolling in.   You don’t have to be a scientist to know money talks.  But you have to have a little sense to be aware of that.  Alas, some of you don’t.

So here's the fault in your argument.  Who do you think would be willing to pay more, the Government or colleges with their "big grants" to prove that climate change is real or the oil companies to prove that it is false?

7 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

That's not at all what I said dingleberry.  If I'm proven wrong by science then I would evolve my beliefs to agree with the proven science.

Dingleberry? Thanks

That's exactly what you said! 

So if your beliefs evolve then your new beliefs are in line with what you now consider scientific fact. 

They were not facts to you until you were educated and believed them. 

Therefore, you only Believe science that you agree with. 

6 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Dingleberry? Thanks

That's exactly what you said! 

So if your beliefs evolve then your new beliefs are in line with what you now consider scientific fact. 

They were not facts to you until you were educated and believed them. 

Therefore, you only Believe science that you agree with. 

Let me break it down.  I am of the belief that climate change is increasing due to human activity.  If by chance it is proven that humans are in no way responsible for the increase then I will admit that I am wrong.  I am also of the belief that several of those on here would refuse to change their thinking regardless of what science says.

14 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So here's the fault in your argument.  Who do you think would be willing to pay more, the Government or colleges with their "big grants" to prove that climate change is real or the oil companies to prove that it is false?

14 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I hate to break this to you Pepe, but big oil, as wealthy as they may be, can’t even began to match our Government for money.  They’re corporations, answerable to stockholders.   Obscenely rich liberals, like Soros, Bezos, or Bill Gates, answer to know one, and easily have enough money to buy Scientist.  Lol, even buy me depending on the request.

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

Let me break it down.  I am of the belief that climate change is increasing due to human activity.  If by chance it is proven that humans are in no way responsible for the increase then I will admit that I am wrong.  I am also of the belief that several of those on here would refuse to change their thinking regardless of what science says.

But I'm not one of those. I enjoy enlightenment. My only argument is people cannot name a fact they don't believe. Can you? 

In regards to climate change, as usual, I'm in the middle. I believe that humans may have contributed to a warming climate or maybe not. But either way we can all find plenty of "scientist" on both sides. I don't believe either. If you follow the money not many of them are unbiased, either they are chained to gov grants or oil. Either way, that conflict of interest discredits them for me.