Studies And Facts TRIGGER People, Twitter Leftists Believe Science Is BIGOTED

Monte1076

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I hate to break this to you Pepe, but big oil, as wealthy as they may be, can’t even began to match our Government for money.  They’re corporations, answerable to stockholders.   Obscenely rich liberals, like Soros, Bezos, or Bill Gates, answer to know one, and easily have enough money to buy Scientist.  Lol, even buy me depending on the request.

So you're saying that large oil companies who would want the people to believe that climate change is false so that they could make more money wouldn't spend tons more money to buy off scientists?

50 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So you're saying that large oil companies who would want the people to believe that climate change is false so that they could make more money wouldn't spend tons more money to buy off scientists?

So, let me guess, you failed reading comprehension?   All of the Big Oil companies combines wouldn’t make billfold money for the US Government.   Plus, the Government can put presssure on any legitimate group if they so desire.  Regulations.  Tax audits.  Please sir, if you want to have a serious discussion, use serious assertions, not a post that most high school kids would know as absurd.

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You can certainly tell from this photo that these people are Staunch environmentalists...🙄

You should read the articles on the amount of trash left after the Earth Day celebrations.  Those celebrating are the biggest tree huggers in the world.  Yet they leave behind tons of trash at each event.