AG Barr Recommends SEDITION Charges For Antifa, Far Leftists ARE Organized And Anti American

Monte1076

3 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Barr is off the chart. Comparing lockdown orders to being kidnapped, forced into a hull of a ship, taken across the Atlantic and sold into lifelong, heritable slavery.

He is just off putting in his extremism. He is more ideology than law. More politics than lawful proceedings. 

4 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

The problem with sedition, He would have to PROVE that the underlying theme of the person arrested was to bring down the government, meaning that PROOF would have to very good, considering that in this country we have a 1st Amendment that allows us the freedom of SPEECH & ASSEMBLY--meaning that a lot of things can be said under that amendment. 

I figure you can charge people with all kinds of things, including sedition, but more times and not, sedition gets thrown out. But it might keep them in the county jail a little longer or make their bail a little more expensive. 

So go ahead and charge them with terrorism and get rid of them all......

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ridiculous, insulting, intemperate and wrong on all counts, except for the last one. Just really fringe, Q talk. 

I'm sure it was meant to be insulting.  But if the shoe fits.  Ever wonder if maybe you are the fringe?

12 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Einstein, eh? Seems as though your worship idol has other ideas there Uncle Fatso Fester....

I dont worship idols.....i just speak truth that exposes your libnut lies.......and trust me.....the AG is the top LAW enforcement agent......President Trump is his chief.....so no problem here.......

20 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Trust you? Typical conman response just like your worship idol spews.

Trump_Golden-Calf-Idol_Red-MAGA-Hats-Worship.jpg

We dont worship idols.....but democrats DO honor and bow down to pedophiles, rapists, terrorists, cop killers, and child murderers.......and supporters of democrats are complicit with these abominations.......just a little truth........

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Barry likes your take on this Danno... Not a good look; I think sedition can & should be charged against many of these people. Many should even be charged with Treason.🤨

Like I said in my statement, you are more than welcome to charge anyone with that crime, and if it were the MSM calling for it, everyone that got charged would be convicted on TV. But sedition is very hard to prove with our Constitution. Hey, if they can prove someone is treasonous--then by all means put me on the jury and I will have them fried. But you had better make sure the evidence is undeniable, otherwise, it's just freedom of SPEECH--which I am in favor of always!!!!!!

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Like I said in my statement, you are more than welcome to charge anyone with that crime, and if it were the MSM calling for it, everyone that got charged would be convicted on TV. But sedition is very hard to prove with our Constitution. Hey, if they can prove someone is treasonous--then by all means put me on the jury and I will have them fried. But you had better make sure the evidence is undeniable, otherwise, it's just freedom of SPEECH--which I am in favor of always!!!!!!

Looting, arson & Rioting don’t fall under the protections of Free Speech...

• LOL! 1

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Bill Barr is meant to be the fair and impartial top law enforcement agent in America, not a political stooge, which is what he is, so no, your comparison is not correct. 

Switch the name Eric Holder with Bill Barr and you might be onto something  ....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

They aren't, also, by definition, anything other than criminal acts. To slap 'sedition' and 'treason' on anybody who you oppose, and you do this regularly, isn't taking the Bill of Rights into effect, when it relates to Freedom of Speech in a democratic republic. So, you hate the Constitution???? 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

They aren't, also, by definition, anything other than criminal acts.

Ok, that's a valid opinion. Then why did a lot of mayors and governors let it happen? In some cases the police were told to stand down. A store was looted, and on camera someone said "It's reparations" (paraphrasing). Did anything happen to those people?

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Ok, that's a valid opinion. Then why did a lot of mayors and governors let it happen? In some cases the police were told to stand down. A store was looted, and on camera someone said "It's reparations" (paraphrasing). Did anything happen to those people?

Obviously, I wasn't in the position of knowing exactly what was going on, but from I have read, there were several who chose to avoid violent interaction hoping to deescalate things. I think that the police were not told to completely ignore all criminals, but not to be confrontational or fire rubber bullets or gas protestors. Again, I think that things are getting conflated. 

8 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I understand that, those people should be arrested and charges of destruction of private property and anything else they can think of, including jail time. But not all looters, or arsonists are seditious or treasonous, just stupid. 

8 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I understand that, those people should be arrested and charges of destruction of private property and anything else they can think of, including jail time. But not all looters, or arsonists are seditious or treasonous, just stupid. 

they ARE all terrorists and should be charged as such and done away with........

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

they ARE all terrorists and should be charged as such and done away with........

That is a matter of opinion, and like 🍑, everyone has one. 

Personally, I think most of them are just there to steal stuff--making them criminals. I don't think they all hate America, because if they lived in another country, they wouldn't get to steal as much. LOL. 

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That is a matter of opinion, and like 🍑, everyone has one. 

Personally, I think most of them are just there to steal stuff--making them criminals. I don't think they all hate America, because if they lived in another country, they wouldn't get to steal as much. LOL. 

If they lived in another country they would disappear.....as they should here.......

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, basically, you have your definition of American and anti American, and you trot that out, but you prefer the anti American way of dealing with those who practice free speech? 🙄

Looting and rioting are odd practices of free speech. Aside from that, right now the Left are the ones trying to restrict free speech.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, basically, you have your definition of American and anti American, and you trot that out, but you prefer the anti American way of dealing with those who practice free speech? 🙄

No....i have a definition of citizens and terrorists......rioting looting burning down businesses etc. Are not free speech.....your dream woman Pelosi even said that today.....😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Looting and rioting are odd practices of free speech. Aside from that, right now the Left are the ones trying to restrict free speech.

Not free speech at All; Those things are straight up Anarchy & they should pay the stiffest penalty out there... up to & including Capital Punishment. These people destroyed lives , homes, careers & that should warrant them forfeiting their own lives.