Meadows rips Congress members going home when coronavirus relief 'checks are not going out'

CarthDawg77

13 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s called conversation.  I’m just curious why you feel that way.  

trump is not a leader, a leader brings ALL his ppl together during troubling times and we've seen he's failed that task.... he's flamed alot of flames that could have been put out or put water on to calm down instead wants to bring the military in to handle the situation.... he isn't Christian (i know neither is biden blah blah), he's committed adultery while his wife was pregnant then lies on national TV about it, the list goes on and on........  not the type of person I'm voting for i don't care what you say about dementia or bidens ties to whoever

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

trump is not a leader, a leader brings ALL his ppl together during troubling times and we've seen he's failed that task.... he's flamed alot of flames that could have been put out or put water on to calm down instead wants to bring the military in to handle the situation.... he isn't Christian (i know neither is biden blah blah), he's committed adultery while his wife was pregnant then lies on national TV about it, the list goes on and on........  not the type of person I'm voting for i don't care what you say about dementia or bidens ties to whoever

You are one brainwashed puppy  ...

1 hour ago, JETT said:

During their presidency's these great men Washington,  Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt,  Reagan. were all accused of poor leadership. Trump has a lot in common with these great men.

2 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

During their presidency's these great men Washington,  Jefferson, Jackson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt,  Reagan. were all accused of poor leadership. Trump has a lot in common with these great men.

Maybe in your opinion great but not to everyone JS

10 hours ago, JETT said:

So, like me, you’re not a fan of trump the man.  He is leading, trying to bring everybody together.  However a small portion of the country wants to throw fits, overtake cities, burn buildings, kill people in the name of whatever.  The intel is coming out that these people are being asked to do it and it’s being organized and orchestrated.  The idea that is trumps fault is ignorant at best.  Sometimes people have to be held accountable for their actions.  The AG suggests sedition.  People here on sdc say that’s not right.  So how are they to be held accountable for their wrongdoings?  You say trump threatened to send in the military.  Has he sent them?  That’s where you would have the right to be ####.  Had he done something the left would say he shouldn’t and the federalist constitution says he’s overstepping his boundaries.  He’s giving the governors the time to do their jobs and has offered his help numerous times.  They’ve declined and with the time he’s given them comes rope.  That rope will hang the governors and most likely the DNC.  He’s been a good president.  He’s done more than any one for minorities and women (especially blacks), far more than black messiah Obama ever thought about.  He’s made peace agreements happen in the Middle East and cut the money to terrorists off that Obama set up. If he’s re-elected you’ll have voted against the best president in the last 40-50 years.  Don’t let it bother you too bad.  That’s the beauty of voting.  Even though you lose, you’ll still win with trump the arrogant narcissistic ####.  Roll your eyes if you hate America

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

So, like me, you’re not a fan of trump the man.  He is leading, trying to bring everybody together.  However a small portion of the country wants to throw fits, overtake cities, burn buildings, kill people in the name of whatever.  The intel is coming out that these people are being asked to do it and it’s being organized and orchestrated.  The idea that is trumps fault is ignorant at best.  Sometimes people have to be held accountable for their actions.  The AG suggests sedition.  People here on sdc say that’s not right.  So how are they to be held accountable for their wrongdoings?  You say trump threatened to send in the military.  Has he sent them?  That’s where you would have the right to be ####.  Had he done something the left would say he shouldn’t and the federalist constitution says he’s overstepping his boundaries.  He’s giving the governors the time to do their jobs and has offered his help numerous times.  They’ve declined and with the time he’s given them comes rope.  That rope will hang the governors and most likely the DNC.  He’s been a good president.  He’s done more than any one for minorities and women (especially blacks), far more than black messiah Obama ever thought about.  He’s made peace agreements happen in the Middle East and cut the money to terrorists off that Obama set up. If he’s re-elected you’ll have voted against the best president in the last 40-50 years.  Don’t let it bother you too bad.  That’s the beauty of voting.  Even though you lose, you’ll still win with trump the arrogant narcissistic ####

I’m afraid you are floggin’ a dead horse, DB2....🙄

7 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

So, like me, you’re not a fan of trump the man.  He is leading, trying to bring everybody together.  However a small portion of the country wants to throw fits, overtake cities, burn buildings, kill people in the name of whatever.  The intel is coming out that these people are being asked to do it and it’s being organized and orchestrated.  The idea that is trumps fault is ignorant at best.  Sometimes people have to be held accountable for their actions.  The AG suggests sedition.  People here on sdc say that’s not right.  So how are they to be held accountable for their wrongdoings?  You say trump threatened to send in the military.  Has he sent them?  That’s where you would have the right to be ####.  Had he done something the left would say he shouldn’t and the federalist constitution says he’s overstepping his boundaries.  He’s giving the governors the time to do their jobs and has offered his help numerous times.  They’ve declined and with the time he’s given them comes rope.  That rope will hang the governors and most likely the DNC.  He’s been a good president.  He’s done more than any one for minorities and women (especially blacks), far more than black messiah Obama ever thought about.  He’s made peace agreements happen in the Middle East and cut the money to terrorists off that Obama set up. If he’s re-elected you’ll have voted against the best president in the last 40-50 years.  Don’t let it bother you too bad.  That’s the beauty of voting.  Even though you lose, you’ll still win with trump the arrogant narcissistic ####

Your voice Your vote 👌

22 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’d just like to see an original thought from him, not just some regurgitated liberal spew that isn’t true

there are plenty of ppl that voted him in '16 that aren't this time.....

@KirtFalcon wrote a book yesterday about his good friend pro america, pro life, pro second amendment, Christian etc, a good dude that isn't voting trump.. i understand yall need every vote you can to get him re elected but my vote is going elsewhere, I respect yalls respect mine... its America were free do as we please

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

@KirtFalcon wrote a book yesterday about his good friend pro america, pro life, pro second amendment, Christian etc, a good dude that isn't voting trump.. i understand yall need every vote you can to get him re elected but my vote is going elsewhere, I respect yalls respect mine... its America were free do as we please

Fortunately,  for every person like my friend that didn't vote for President Trump in 2016 and won't again in 2020, there a lot of people, minorities included, who have seen all the good he has done in his first term and will vote for him in 2020 .... President Trump is gaining support, not losing it .... and that, grasshopper,  is the bottom line ....

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Fortunately,  for every person like my friend that didn't vote for President Trump in 2016 and won't again in 2020, there a lot of people, minorities included, who have seen all the good he has done in his first term and will vote for him in 2020 .... President Trump is gaining support, not losing it .... and that, grasshopper,  is the bottom line ....

But my whole point to the clueless ppl on here is that there are good ppl who wont vote trump.... ppl have the mindset that its trump or your un American etc, if that's the case this country isn't as free and open as yall believe..... 

8 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Bunch of cobbled together gooblygook. Trump is no leader, but quite probably the biggest divider in the history of this country, and he does it purposely to keep his minions like you feeling empowered over the 'enemy' which is other Americans. His fault lies in that tactic and his complete failure to take any responsibility or provide any reconciliation between those who are opposite sides. He lacks empathy, understanding and his narcissism creates huge problems, because he won't dare take on anything that might make him look 'weak' to his base of know it all white guys in the sticks, like yourself. In short, he's an jackass , who doesn't belong anywhere near the White House, much less to live it in as the POTUS

13 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Bunch of cobbled together gooblygook. Trump is no leader, but quite probably the biggest divider in the history of this country, and he does it purposely to keep his minions like you feeling empowered over the 'enemy' which is other Americans. His fault lies in that tactic and his complete failure to take any responsibility or provide any reconciliation between those who are opposite sides. He lacks empathy, understanding and his narcissism creates huge problems, because he won't dare take on anything that might make him look 'weak' to his base of know it all white guys in the sticks, like yourself. In short, he's an jackass , who doesn't belong anywhere near the White House, much less to live it in as the POTUS

Obama was the greatest divider ever.  That award will always reside with jinx. Trump can’t make people love this country.  People make a conscientious decision to create division like is happening in Portland and Chicago.  It’s a choice to riot, loot, burn buildings, etc....,  a choice.  

you’ve already shown you don’t know what empathy is so quit using it in your posts about him.  He is empathetic, to the business owners that have lost everything to rioters.  He isn’t empathetic towards the rioters, and I hope he never is.  They are the ones causing division by their own choices.  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

He can’t make people love this country.  People make a conscientious decision to create division like is happening in Portland and Chicago.  It’s a choice to riot, loot, burn buildings, etc....,  a choice.  

you’ve already shown you don’t know what empathy is so quit using it in your posts about him.  He is empathetic, to the business owners that have lost everything to rioters.  He isn’t empathetic towards the rioters, and I hope he never is.  They are the ones causing division by their own choices.  

Don't be purposely dense. People who are 'rioting' are committing criminal acts, and to continuously conflate them with those who are doing peaceful protests, because of very real concerns about racism is simple minded political noise, at best. He is pretending to care about 'law and order' while not really caring about very real abuses within law enforcement. He panders to one side of the equation, while sneering at the other trying hard to diminish or ignore their concerns. He is unfit for the job. 

51 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Don't be purposely dense. People who are 'rioting' are committing criminal acts, and to continuously conflate them with those who are doing peaceful protests, because of very real concerns about racism is simple minded political noise, at best. He is pretending to care about 'law and order' while not really caring about very real abuses within law enforcement. He panders to one side of the equation, while sneering at the other trying hard to diminish or ignore their concerns. He is unfit for the job. 

All while you and your party continue to honor rapists, murderers, pedophiles, and terrorists.........there is no racism in the system.....there is only racism in the hearts of individuals......systemic racism was done away with when Jim Crow was defeated......racism of individual will go on forever..........

1 hour ago, JETT said:

But my whole point to the clueless ppl on here is that there are good ppl who wont vote trump.... ppl have the mindset that its trump or your un American etc, if that's the case this country isn't as free and open as yall believe..... 

Sadly, good people, just like bad people are sometimes easily fooled, my friend, like you, is a good person ... yet both of you have fallen victim to the anti-Trump fake news media .... you get about 10% truth and about 90% :BS: from the dishonest fake news media ... their reporting is anti-Trump agenda driven ... you should have figured that out by now ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

6 hours ago, JETT said:

The Gospel Collusion  got him