This is the guy Democrats want??

Youngcoach123

17 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

This is brutal!

One can only question the sanity of Anyone who really wants this buffoon for their President; Oh, Wait! They don’t want him to do Anything after he takes the Oath of Office. Then, he will be sent to Bellevue Hospital for the mentally unfit, & Then there will be a Huge catfight between Kamala & Skelitore to see which one will be the first female POTUS.....🙄

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸TRUMP2020🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

99832107-9452-4251-A63F-9C9843371B5A.jpeg

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

One can only question the sanity of Anyone who really wants this buffoon for their President; Oh, Wait! They don’t want him to do Anything after he takes the Oath of Office. Then, he will be sent to Bellevue Hospital for the mentally unfit, & Then there will be a Huge catfight between Kamala & Skelitore to see which one will be the first female POTUS.....🙄

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸TRUMP2020🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

99832107-9452-4251-A63F-9C9843371B5A.jpeg

Pelvis likely has dirt on Kamala to have her resign

20000 LIES and counting have come out of Trump's mouth over the last 4 years, and that doesn't even touch on his inane lack of knowledge of history or really anything. The man's a walking, talking parody of a blowhard come to life. I just saw a joke on him from the 80s on a Golden Girls episode. He hasn't gotten anything but infinitely worse. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Angry 1
  • Stinks 1

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

20000 LIES and counting have come out of Trump's mouth over the last 4 years, and that doesn't even touch on his inane lack of knowledge of history or really anything. The man's a walking, talking parody of a blowhard come to life. I just saw a joke on him from the 80s on a Golden Girls episode. He hasn't gotten anything but infinitely worse. 

Bold statement...TWENTY THOUSAND + lies? Proof? 😏

Get back to your Golden Girls marathon, Bunny!! 😁

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/donald-trump-20000-false-or-misleading-claims

And, had to go to work, but caught the Girls this morning about 6:30. 

the charge that Barack Obama and Joe Biden spied on Trump’s campaign in 2016.--so much for that LIE--considering we now know that this is true, whether you or the media wants to believe it. It's sad--its Friday and your hatred for the President is getting worse--Please seek help from a nice fruity drink or a low cal brew this weekend to help your mental state. I personally like the fruity drinks, it makes me feel sweet--or should I say sweeter. LOL. 

Meanwhile, the president has also appointed a new head of the US Postal Service who has stripped it of resources, undermining its ability to fulfill a crucial role in processing votes.

Another LIE from your "guardian" source. 

Just another SSDD for the MSM Parrot!!!!!!

• Like 1

Let's also remember that Kamala Harris openly solicited donations to bail rioters and looters out of jail. Someone on Biden's campaign staff also contributed to bailing these people out of jail.

Sure, they'll say they were protesters. But I've seen many actual peaceful protests where nobody gets arrested.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

And how many times has Biden, and all Democrats, condemned Trump for his Covid response?   Especially the wearing of mask.   News flash, now Biden advocates what Trump did.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mask-mandate-change-town-hall

A62D7F87-D3CA-413E-96FB-ED0F743C1404.jpeg

I guess someone explained to him what the constitution is lol. 

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

This by the lying media that is constantly caught in their lies.  

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

And how many times has Biden, and all Democrats, condemned Trump for his Covid response?   Especially the wearing of mask.   News flash, now Biden advocates what Trump did.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mask-mandate-change-town-hall

A62D7F87-D3CA-413E-96FB-ED0F743C1404.jpeg

He's been agreeing with President Trump since March, but he could have handled the virus better.  Please.  He was also condemning Trump on some of his moves especially the travel ban on China.  I think it would have been worse under Biden at the start, and then he would have us all quarantined now.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

He's been agreeing with President Trump since March, but he could have handled the virus better.  Please.  He was also condemning Trump on some of his moves especially the travel ban on China.  I think it would have been worse under Biden at the start, and then he would have us all quarantined now.  

This China attack would have never happened under Biden. 

22 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

This China attack would have never happened under Biden. 

That's true, and the same for Hillary.  They would have continued to kiss China's backside, and no tariff's would have been levied.  China only unleashed the Wuhan, because we had regained our lead was the World Economic leader.  Sure some of their people died, but they don't care about their people only the State.  Capitalism is the exact opposite, Capitalism wants more people to buy more goods.