Trump's Revenge for Tulsa?

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Maybe he is still mad from the 'million tickets bought' by teen age users. Or maybe it's that he is guarding us with great vigilance, by restricting cat videos and dance compilations and funny old people, from the Chinese Commies. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/18/tech/tiktok-download-commerce/index.html

I talked about this the other day--remember. But it is good that you found an article to reinforce what was commented on. I appreciate your hard investigative exertion. I know you think it is a bad thing, but hey, they were warned, the Chinese did not like the warning, so they get what they deserve. Now maybe my daughters will get a life, clean their bedrooms, make their beds, and mow the yard for me. LOL. (Liked I let them drive my lawnmower). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Now maybe my daughters will get a life, clean their bedrooms, make their beds, and mow the yard for me. LOL. (Liked I let them drive my lawnmower). 

Make em push mow,  like I did.   Seriously,  I didn't have to make my oldest,  she thought it was fun.  Youngest escaped it because I had a riding mower by then.

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Maybe he is still mad from the 'million tickets bought' by teen age users. Or maybe it's that he is guarding us with great vigilance, by restricting cat videos and dance compilations and funny old people, from the Chinese Commies. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/18/tech/tiktok-download-commerce/index.html

You never cease to amaze me. Just keep throwing that :poop: against the wall and showing all of us just how much you hate America. Just for once use your mind and not your hatred. 

The Entire Emperor Palpatine Story Explained - YouTube

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BoHogg said:

So the golden calf President can't make some profit from illegally forcing the sale of a foreign company to one of his donors so he just bans the company from operating. Have I got that right? And yes, the kids checkmated him in Tulsa.

They really got him huh lmao. Biden couldn’t get a Tulsa size crowd giving free meals away. 

7FCF9B06-FC71-4961-AAEF-AF97BED0F248.jpeg

25 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

What information are they getting from Tik Tok?

Anything you do on your phone can be stored from apps that are open. Web history, GPS locations IE home address school attendance or any other info that comes thru your phone. Basically Everything facebook collects, but instead of a private US company having it, the communist do. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

We won't be talking about people's mommas on here.......

It reminds me of the SNL back when it was funny had Richard Pryor as a Priest and Lorraine Newman as Regan from "The Exorcist" we would go around saying that they eat kitty litter for the longest time.  I still laugh when I think of that episode.  

• LOL! 1