WO-S AND NEWTON

powerlifter

with the score 70-0 wo-s  coach was not please in some spots in his DF line  my lord  given up 11 yards the 2nd hafe what more can he ask for reading  the there paper  there speed  on both sides and there WR must be good there QB strong arm and brake away speed

5 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

That’s why WOS is so good year in and year out.  Coach T has very high expectations and is very demanding.   Keep on rolling! 

While I agree, WOS has a highly respected program, so does Newton. This is not a normal season for Newton by any means. Newton will bounce back. I have faith in our Coach and kiddos. 

5 hours ago, EaglesN2000 said:

While I agree, WOS has a highly respected program, so does Newton. This is not a normal season for Newton by any means. Newton will bounce back. I have faith in our Coach and kiddos. 

Agree, big fan of the Mustangs and Newton.  Good luck to the Eagles and Stangs the rest of the season.   

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, EaglesN2000 said:

If I'm not mistaken, is this the first time ever WOS has beaten Newton, can you confirm this?

read there paper looks like one heck of a DF wo-s will not be relly be tested untell SILSBEE AND JASPER  the tigers are better than they looked Agnest PG friday killed them self as for Jasper very very large with track speed   in there backfield and  WR i think wo-s plays HF   next week who has 2 of the states RB 

1 minute ago, powerlifter said:

read there paper looks like one heck of a DF wo-s will not be relly be tested untell SILSBEE AND JASPER  the tigers are better than they looked Agnest PG friday killed them self as for Jasper very very large with track speed   in there backfield and  WR i think wo-s plays HF   next week who has 2 of the states RB 

2 of the states best RB

On 9/20/2020 at 10:08 AM, TDJ89 said:

If I'm not mistaken, is this the first time ever WOS has beaten Newton, can you confirm this?

2014 was the first tome Newton beat WOS and BOTH teams went to state and lost. Newton fell to Waskom and WOS fell to Gilmer. But to answer your question, no, WOS  leads with W’s. WOS and Newton are generally the best teams in SETexas year in and year out. 

• Thanks 1