Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

Week 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • DeKalb Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

6 hours ago, GRINnBEARit said:

Now he’s back like he’s their biggest supporter.  I’m not going to hang out with you on smoaky and talk your nonsense.   Atleast Nature Boy is funny and entertaining. You’re just a clown. Year in & year out... on here and Football Friday constantly bumping them gums. Until y’all take some thumpings, and you’ll turn your back on them.  

If you want to talk football.. I’ll tell you this.  We are fast and physical on defense. Our kids are rocking heads from the first snap.  It’s been very impressive to see the level aggressiveness that we have put forth on defense this year.  I know y’all are used to being dominate on offense, but we will make y’all work for every yard you get. 

Offensively, we aren’t spectacular, but we’re going to find a way to score enough.  

I know this will be the toughest game we’ll have during regular season, but I honestly think we’re going to get the win. We’re a far better team than last year, and a repeat is coming.

DE65510C-9A35-4D1A-9E3C-2C2727AE3A37.jpeg

Man i remember that night lol... rough times as a fan of a winning program. I wouldn't expect you to know much about that. Im glad your defense is good. So is ours. Yalls o will struggle against our defensive front 7. Our offense will find a way and send yall cubs back to the cave.

It always amazes me when someone gets on here and says that they are fast on defense, when they have not played anyone fast on offense yet.  This is not the Daingerfield offense you have seen in the last few years, trust me, they have not put it together yet but when they do they are going to be hard to stop.  I have been very impressed on how they have picked up more and more of the new offense every week.  No longer do teams just have to defend three of four different plays under a few different formations.  This offense ran three different screen passes last week to go with all of the other plays they have put in the play book.  They are capable of running up the middle as well as outside from any formation.  They finally have a route tree ad do not just drop back and throw deep.  They may not completely put it together until the playoffs, but it is going to be a fun year watching these young men mature into this diverse and powerful offense.  Then if any play does not work, you have the magician at QB, who is like trying to catch a scalded cat and the difference this year is that he is willing to stop at anytime and launch the ball down field or hit a check down, instead of just running every time he gets in trouble.  Our defense is going to be very good this year, and this offense is going to be fun no matter what happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wildtigers said:

It always amazes me when someone gets on here and says that they are fast on defense, when they have not played anyone fast on offense yet.  This is not the Daingerfield offense you have seen in the last few years, trust me, they have not put it together yet but when they do they are going to be hard to stop.  I have been very impressed on how they have picked up more and more of the new offense every week.  No longer do teams just have to defend three of four different plays under a few different formations.  This offense ran three different screen passes last week to go with all of the other plays they have put in the play book.  They are capable of running up the middle as well as outside from any formation.  They finally have a route tree ad do not just drop back and throw deep.  They may not completely put it together until the playoffs, but it is going to be a fun year watching these young men mature into this diverse and powerful offense.  Then if any play does not work, you have the magician at QB, who is like trying to catch a scalded cat and the difference this year is that he is willing to stop at anytime and launch the ball down field or hit a check down, instead of just running every time he gets in trouble.  Our defense is going to be very good this year, and this offense is going to be fun no matter what happens.

Good analysis, glad to see someone talking about football. I think this game will be a fairly low scoring slugfest. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 total points.

Dekalb you better be careful if you play Daingerfield close or almost beat them they will report you to UIL and say you was not following social Distance Guidlines to try and have your school banned from activities!  I have seen some low down stuff but this might take trophy for most pathetic example of being scared I have ever seen. Everyone I saw at game had a mask even our Cheerleaders I did see one person who has a “medical Condition” not wearing one but that’s his right.  I have seen and heard it all now just watch your back Dekalb. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Dekalb you better be careful if you play Daingerfield close or almost beat them they will report you to UIL and say you was not following social Distance Guidlines to try and have your school banned from activities!  I have seen some low down stuff but this might take trophy for most pathetic example of being scared I have ever seen. Everyone I saw at game had a mask even our Cheerleaders I did see one person who has a “medical Condition” not wearing one but that’s his right.  I have seen and heard it all now just watch your back Dekalb. 

### are you talking about? I havent heard that at all. Maybe its when yall get beat yall make every excuse you can to justify it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

### are you talking about? I havent heard that at all. Maybe its when yall get beat yall make every excuse you can to justify it

Our superintendent sent out a letter to the whole school district stating that Daingerfield had turned us in for not following Gov Abbott’s social distancing policy and that we are basically on probation the rest of season when it comes to social distancing !  I ain’t making up nothing come straight from our Superintendent. 

34 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Our superintendent sent out a letter to the whole school district stating that Daingerfield had turned us in for not following Gov Abbott’s social distancing policy and that we are basically on probation the rest of season when it comes to social distancing !  I ain’t making up nothing come straight from our Superintendent. 

Ol chicken #### azz daingerfield.  Thats low down bs. They as just trying to put yall on probation just in case they see yall in they playoffs and get ousted. 

• LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

DB1D2FBA-E861-4A94-9336-6FE2B8AD8698.jpeg

Where does it say that Daingerfield turned you in?  I was at the game and I did hear the announcements, but really did not pay much attention to them.  Are you sure it was not the live stream, I know that they are watching them.  I did notice that there was not much social distancing, but there again did not think much about it.  I think all of this is just a mess that the Gov. needs to fix.

3 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Where does it say that Daingerfield turned you in?  I was at the game and I did hear the announcements, but really did not pay much attention to them.  Are you sure it was not the live stream, I know that they are watching them.  I did notice that there was not much social distancing, but there again did not think much about it.  I think all of this is just a mess that the Gov. needs to fix.

There was a incident between 1 fan who has a reason not to wear a mask and a DF security Guard that led to this supposedly but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️ The fan did put a mask on though.  

6 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

It doesn't say dfield turned them in. Thats where it happened is all it says. There's uil officials at every game. Im sure it came from somewhere but to assume it came from us is just false until you know for sure. Our name gets drug thru the mudd enough. We don't need this bs if it isn't true.

3 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

There was a incident between 1 fan who has a reason not to wear a mask and a DF security Guard that led to this supposedly but who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️ The fan did put a mask on though.  

So you are calling us out and making us look bad with no proof that we were the ones that turned you in.

3 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

So you are calling us out and making us look bad with no proof that we were the ones that turned you in.

The UIL don’t basically put a school on probation just cause uncle joe down the street turns a school in.  Come on man use that DF diploma and some common sense.  I not trying to make anyone look bad I was nothing but compliments about DF after that game but this just makes me lose all respect for the school.