Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

Week 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • DeKalb Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

51 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

It's not likely but there is the possibility.

I would like to think a few coaches in our district would benefit from him not being allowed to play at HS either !  Talking about EF,Waskom, Harleton, and I can’t believe I going to say this but even QC lol 😂 hate it for the kid he made a mistake but hope he stays at Daingerfield. 

10 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I would like to think a few coaches in our district would benefit from him not being allowed to play at HS either !  Talking about EF,Waskom, Harleton, and I can’t believe I going to say this but even QC lol 😂 hate it for the kid he made a mistake but hope he stays at Daingerfield. 

Those are the four that voted no. 

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Oh 💩 wrong district. Lol. I just knew the two that voted yes and saw four teams named lol

Who in the heck would of voted yes to put that monster on DF besides DF themselves?  #1 is already enough to worry about when healthy and played pretty good injured last week. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

It could get ugly for bears

The bears say that they have us figured out and with the injuries, we have no chance. Going to chew the clock up on us and run over our 3-4 defense. Too many gaps. That’s the word. What you think 🤔?

1 hour ago, Tiger93 said:

The bears say that they have us figured out and with the injuries, we have no chance. Going to chew the clock up on us and run over our 3-4 defense. Too many gaps. That’s the word. What you think 🤔?

What injuries lol? The cb who's out? We have a good backup. Its small 3a. Next man up is the only option. Our run defense will be in their face all night. They'll be laying on their backs counting the stars. 

26 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

What injuries lol? The cb who's out? We have a good backup. Its small 3a. Next man up is the only option. Our run defense will be in their face all night. They'll be laying on their backs counting the stars. 

Allen and Lewis

11 hours ago, Tiger93 said:

Kinda scanned back through this thread, didn't see where any bears talked about having you figured out or injuries. Could have missed it in all of the bs. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wildtigers said:

Apparently the home team can not stream, so does anyone know if Daingerfield has made arrangements to stream this game for those of us that can not get tickets.  Hate all of these stupid rules, anything to offer?

Thanks

They have a radio broadcast in DeKalb. It isn’t bad.