Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

Week 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • DeKalb Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

That game last week was a physical ball game between Daingerfield and Elysian Fields.  They both felt it and were a little slow out of the box.  I saw the box score and EF had I think 7 pts in the first qt. Then 33 in the second qt.  I assume they just played conservative the second half since it was 40-6 at halftime.  Looks like Daingerfield had 8 pts at the half.  Now I do think from the looks of things DeKalb is a better team than QC, but Daingerfield finally got things going. 

curious to see DeKalb the rest of the way. They are 4-1  They beat Sabine which is a good win and played Daingerfield to the last minute. They could go 9-1/8-2 depending on the Pewitt game on 10/16. 

Either way that would be a great year for DeKalb and a interesting playoff matchup. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

That game last week was a physical ball game between Daingerfield and Elysian Fields.  They both felt it and were a little slow out of the box.  I saw the box score and EF had I think 7 pts in the first qt. Then 33 in the second qt.  I assume they just played conservative the second half since it was 40-6 at halftime.  Looks like Daingerfield had 8 pts at the half.  Now I do think from the looks of things DeKalb is a better team than QC, but Daingerfield finally got things going. 

curious to see DeKalb the rest of the way. They are 4-1  They beat Sabine which is a good win and played Daingerfield to the last minute. They could go 9-1/8-2 depending on the Pewitt game on 10/16. 

Either way that would be a great year for DeKalb and a interesting playoff matchup. 

But can they make the playoffs? And win 1?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

But can they make the playoffs? And win 1?

Definitely see them in the playoffs.  Most likely a 3 seed. Cant see Prairiland, Redwater, Hooks or Chisum beating them unless they just fall off the rails ( of course it can be done). 

now winning a playoff game is another deal. 3 see matches up with 2 seed from what District?  If its 11-3A that is most likely EF or Waskom from what it’s looking like to me.  Probably not a good matchup for DeKalb, but you never know. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Eagle1986 said:

Definitely see them in the playoffs.  Most likely a 3 seed. Cant see Prairiland, Redwater, Hooks or Chisum beating them unless they just fall off the rails ( of course it can be done). 

now winning a playoff game is another deal. 3 see matches up with 2 seed from what District?  If its 11-3A that is most likely EF or Waskom from what it’s looking like to me.  Probably not a good matchup for DeKalb, but you never know. 

If EF and waskom are 2 and 3. Who is your #1