The Smoakhouse Forums

Daingerfield @ DeKalb

Week 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • DeKalb Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s about the kids man. It’s never a problem when kids from Daingerfield leave to go to other schools. But when they come to Daingerfield, it’s a big problem. I know a lot of kids that have moved to

It always amazes me when someone gets on here and says that they are fast on defense, when they have not played anyone fast on offense yet.  This is not the Daingerfield offense you have seen in the l

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

We need this bye week....

Been 2 tough weeks in a row and 2 Physical games it did come at a good time. Great comeback DF ! 

That game last week was a physical ball game between Daingerfield and Elysian Fields.  They both felt it and were a little slow out of the box.  I saw the box score and EF had I think 7 pts in the first qt. Then 33 in the second qt.  I assume they just played conservative the second half since it was 40-6 at halftime.  Looks like Daingerfield had 8 pts at the half.  Now I do think from the looks of things DeKalb is a better team than QC, but Daingerfield finally got things going. 

curious to see DeKalb the rest of the way. They are 4-1  They beat Sabine which is a good win and played Daingerfield to the last minute. They could go 9-1/8-2 depending on the Pewitt game on 10/16. 

Either way that would be a great year for DeKalb and a interesting playoff matchup. 

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Eagle1986 said:

That game last week was a physical ball game between Daingerfield and Elysian Fields.  They both felt it and were a little slow out of the box.  I saw the box score and EF had I think 7 pts in the first qt. Then 33 in the second qt.  I assume they just played conservative the second half since it was 40-6 at halftime.  Looks like Daingerfield had 8 pts at the half.  Now I do think from the looks of things DeKalb is a better team than QC, but Daingerfield finally got things going. 

curious to see DeKalb the rest of the way. They are 4-1  They beat Sabine which is a good win and played Daingerfield to the last minute. They could go 9-1/8-2 depending on the Pewitt game on 10/16. 

Either way that would be a great year for DeKalb and a interesting playoff matchup. 

But can they make the playoffs? And win 1?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

But can they make the playoffs? And win 1?

Definitely see them in the playoffs.  Most likely a 3 seed. Cant see Prairiland, Redwater, Hooks or Chisum beating them unless they just fall off the rails ( of course it can be done). 

now winning a playoff game is another deal. 3 see matches up with 2 seed from what District?  If its 11-3A that is most likely EF or Waskom from what it’s looking like to me.  Probably not a good matchup for DeKalb, but you never know. 

• Confused 1
Just now, Eagle1986 said:

Definitely see them in the playoffs.  Most likely a 3 seed. Cant see Prairiland, Redwater, Hooks or Chisum beating them unless they just fall off the rails ( of course it can be done). 

now winning a playoff game is another deal. 3 see matches up with 2 seed from what District?  If its 11-3A that is most likely EF or Waskom from what it’s looking like to me.  Probably not a good matchup for DeKalb, but you never know. 

If EF and waskom are 2 and 3. Who is your #1