Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

Week 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • DeKalb Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

Just now, jacket52 said:

The UIL don’t basically put a school on probation just cause uncle joe down the street turns a school in.  Come on man use that DF diploma and some common sense.  I not trying to make anyone look bad I was nothing but compliments about DF after that game but this just makes me lose all respect for the school. 

Only thing yall lost was Friday nights game lol

• LOL! 1

Just now, jacket52 said:

You wouldn’t of scored but 12 last game without some serious help lol but good luck if we see yal down the road. 

Ok.... still a L however you look at it. If yall are lucky enough to see us again we won't make the same mistakes we did and we'd win by over 20

• Roll Eyes 1

7 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I would bet that both schools got turned since it says “spectators and visitors”.

You are 100% correct.  Daingerfield was turned in as well.  And we have a good idea who it was.  They think they are slick but we do appreciate them and their vague posts on social media.  I'm just not sure why they want to come watch our Tigers when they are disgruntled.  Stay home or go watch someone else. 

17 minutes ago, bluetiger114 said:

You are 100% correct.  Daingerfield was turned in as well.  And we have a good idea who it was.  They think they are slick but we do appreciate them and their vague posts on social media.  I'm just not sure why they want to come watch our Tigers when they are disgruntled.  Stay home or go watch someone else. 

Did they happen to make a big deal about another school last year with a former College coach and some stud move ins?

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, bluetiger114 said:

If that’s true I apologize to the DF faithful I was mis-informed on what caused us to get turned in. Looks as though we got some jealous admirers who thought while watching game ummm we can’t beat either team better find another way. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Did they happen to make a big deal about another school last year with a former College coach and some stud move ins?

No, it has nothing to do with who you are referring to.  This is in reference to someone that used to be affiliated with DLSISD.  Not a coach or former player.  I'll just leave it at that.  They know who they are and so do we 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Bro I am light years behind. I just found out this weekend that Trayvon Kennedy moved to DF. Is he playing, or going to be able to?

What a gut punch for HS and possible golden boy for DF. That kid is a monster. 

Never surprising that DAINGERFIELD has kids move in from the next town over for academic purposes..

8 minutes ago, Bearbeliever said:

Never surprising that DAINGERFIELD has kids move in from the next town over for academic purposes..

It’s about the kids man. It’s never a problem when kids from Daingerfield leave to go to other schools. But when they come to Daingerfield, it’s a big problem. I know a lot of kids that have moved to surrounding cities from Daingerfield and not a word has been said. BUT when they move to DAINGERFIELD from surrounding cities, it only has to be for athletic purposes only. You dudes make me sick. Y’all don’t know what’s going on in that kids home. You’re not there trying to help. You don’t know the problems this kid might be having I’m his home. Maybe a change could be better for the kids. And no the kids the moved from Daingerfield to these other cities, wasn’t for academic purposes either. I know this for a fact. Maybe you should take into consideration what might be going on in this kids home before you speak. And to be honest, the other city only wants him for athletic purposes. They could care less what he does after the season. Those are facts! 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

It’s about the kids man. It’s never a problem when kids from Daingerfield leave to go to other schools. But when they come to Daingerfield, it’s a big problem. I know a lot of kids that have moved to surrounding cities from Daingerfield and not a word has been said. BUT when they move to DAINGERFIELD from surrounding cities, it only has to be for athletic purposes only. You dudes make me sick. Y’all don’t know what’s going on in that kids home. You’re not there trying to help. You don’t know the problems this kid might be having I’m his home. Maybe a change could be better for the kids. And no the kids the moved from Daingerfield to these other cities, wasn’t for academic purposes either. I know this for a fact. Maybe you should take into consideration what might be going on in this kids home before you speak. And to be honest, the other city only wants him for athletic purposes. They could care less what he does after the season. Those are facts! 

Never hurts that he happens to be an elite player. If the kid has home issues then I apologize but 9 times out of 10 that’s not the case and with DAINGERFIELD’s  I am sure they never allow any questionable transfers.

7 minutes ago, Bearbeliever said:

Never hurts that he happens to be an elite player. If the kid has home issues then I apologize but 9 times out of 10 that’s not the case and with DAINGERFIELD’s  I am sure they never allow any questionable transfers.

They have allowed plenty to go to surrounding cities. Plenty!