Daingerfield @ DeKalb

EastTxFinest

Week 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • DeKalb Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

31 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

They have allowed plenty to go to surrounding cities. Plenty!

Bull. There haven't been any senior football players that left, and if there was one that was a good player they would fight it. Nearly all transfers of athletes are flagged so that the Dec can look at them. In the past year 2 of the best football players in the area both tried to transfer their senior year to daingerfield. That's no coincidence. The one last year was denied and this one will be denied too.

• LOL! 2

30 minutes ago, StangLife said:
32 minutes ago, StangLife said:

Bull. There haven't been any senior football players that left, and if there was one that was a good player they would fight it. Nearly all transfers of athletes are flagged so that the Dec can look at them. In the past year 2 of the best football players in the area both tried to transfer their senior year to daingerfield. That's no coincidence. The one last year was denied and this one will be denied too.

Yeah it’ll probably get denied because of people like yourself, who can’t stand to see a kid excel at another school. And yes go back and check your history and see if Daingerfield blocked any kids from leaving. Yes senior too. The problem is the hate for Daingerfield and yes I’ll go there, the freaking racism! Point blank period! I’m done here. If you want to talk DM me. If you want to meet up, I’m down for that too. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StangLife said:

Still butt hurt lmao.... grow a pair or a set. Whine on your fb acct. Not here sissy

10 hours ago, StangLife said:

If you haven't noticed we will win regardless.  Yall act like we're just over here hoping and praying for some help lol. Were fine w or wo him. Hs probably has 20+kids that live in daingerfield.  I know of a few on the football team for a fact. So just stop the crying. Yall real good at that. Ask mv. Always whining. 

19 hours ago, jacket52 said:

If that’s true I apologize to the DF faithful I was mis-informed on what caused us to get turned in. Looks as though we got some jealous admirers who thought while watching game ummm we can’t beat either team better find another way. 

Daingerfield didn’t turn EF in and EF didn’t turn Daingerfield in... Those two teams played a great game on the field. The fans in the stands on both sides did a great job of following the UIL guidelines Friday night. 
If you watch channel 3 sports broadcast about the game he even mentioned how empresses he was that people were wearing masks. 
My guess is the person that turned the two schools in came from a town that hasn’t played in a few weeks, had a star player move, can’t get past the first round of the playoffs and stirred the pot with Mount Vernon last year....

48 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

If you haven't noticed we will win regardless.  Yall act like we're just over here hoping and praying for some help lol. Were fine w or wo him. Hs probably has 20+kids that live in daingerfield.  I know of a few on the football team for a fact. So just stop the crying. Yall real good at that. Ask mv. Always whining. 

Not saying you won't win. I also know of at least 2 starters on df that live in HS but they transferred the right way. Hell the DF principals kids go to HS. Funny how y'all ### about HS for just following the rules set by the uil. The mv thing only hurt HS because in district they were the only team that faced them with the ineligible players. From what I've heard almost all transfers in the state are challenged. Did y'all ### at pewitt for challenging the transfer last year? Just saying it's curious how these top athletes are transferring to df for their senior year for y'all's academic superiority.

What a bunch of selfish people we have become.  Time to step back and take a look in our own closet and in our own mirror.  Time for the UIL to take a look at the heart of the problem and not the sports part of the problem.  I am so tired of the kids never getting their say in what happens to their lives.  It is time that we become slow to speak and make sure we have all of the facts before we say a word, and if we do not have all of the facts then shut up and seek the truth.  

1 hour ago, Fblife13 said:

Why throw MV in there, what we whining about?

1 hour ago, Sandlot17 said:

Daingerfield didn’t turn EF in and EF didn’t turn Daingerfield in... Those two teams played a great game on the field. The fans in the stands on both sides did a great job of following the UIL guidelines Friday night. 
If you watch channel 3 sports broadcast about the game he even mentioned how empresses he was that people were wearing masks. 
My guess is the person that turned the two schools in came from a town that hasn’t played in a few weeks, had a star player move, can’t get past the first round of the playoffs and stirred the pot with Mount Vernon last year....

Wasn't HS. A df person posted it was someone who used to be affiliated with DLSISD that turned them in. Said alot of people knew exactly who it was. But sure blame us for that too.

7 minutes ago, StangLife said:

Wasn't HS. A df person posted it was someone who used to be affiliated with DLSISD that turned them in. Said alot of people knew exactly who it was. But sure blame us for that too.

Gotta blame HS for something. Seems like since they can’t get out of first round year after year they always want to try and pull someone else down with them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1