The Smoakhouse Forums

Daingerfield @ DeKalb

Week 5  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • DeKalb Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s about the kids man. It’s never a problem when kids from Daingerfield leave to go to other schools. But when they come to Daingerfield, it’s a big problem. I know a lot of kids that have moved to

It always amazes me when someone gets on here and says that they are fast on defense, when they have not played anyone fast on offense yet.  This is not the Daingerfield offense you have seen in the l

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Wow that’s huge, surely he will go back to HS. Unless he just has no desire to play football for them 

He wouldn’t be able to play at HS I believe. 

12 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Not huge for us. We figured this would happen. Headed to Austin next week. Voted no 3-2

Been years since Austin overturned a DEC vote. 

Just now, StangLife said:

I thought he could but would have to sit out 2 weeks from enrollment date

I’m not 100% sure. Don’t deal with this that much. But if I’m HS I wouldn’t let him play another down. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I’m not 100% sure. Don’t deal with this that much. But if I’m HS I wouldn’t let him play another down. 

My guess is that they would leave it up to a team vote. I know there were alot of players hurt and mad that he turned his back on them. Still think they would accept him back if he was apologetic. Would hate to see his high school career over.

I was always told the player has to be eligible somewhere. Now does the school have to play him, no. but he is eligible.

Just now, 514 said:

I was always told the player has to be eligible somewhere. Now does the school have to play him, no. but he is eligible.

This makes sense. 

10 minutes ago, 514 said:

Sounds to me like he can stay at Daingerfield and play JV or try to go and salvage what he can at HS. Someone said let team vote, I like that idea.

5 minutes ago, Trump2020 said:

Sounds to me like he can stay at Daingerfield and play JV or try to go and salvage what he can at HS. Someone said let team vote, I like that idea.

Seniors can’t play jv