Elysian Fields vs Queen City

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Queen City   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Queen City

• Bulldogs
    • Jackets

2 hours ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

EF needs to remind QC that they aren't Super Bowl champions. They have forgotten too quickly that it wasn't that long ago they we would be 0-3 instead of 3-0. Running their mouth like they have a tradition of winning.

Are they not allowed to be excited about being 3-0 even if it was against weak opponents. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

EF needs to remind QC that they aren't Super Bowl champions. They have forgotten too quickly that it wasn't that long ago they we would be 0-3 instead of 3-0. Running their mouth like they have a tradition of winning.

Atlanta just needs to worry about making the playoffs themselves.

7 hours ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

Kinda suppose to forget things like that if you want to change the culture of a program. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

If they can't play, how is it gonna go down as of it being a district game for us?

2 hours ago, Valhalla said:

It’s a forfeit.

So, if they can’t play and it’s a forfeit, can EF pick up another game? Does district starting affect picking up games due to other teams not being able to play. This is supposed to be EF’s homecoming. 

7 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

So, if they can’t play and it’s a forfeit, can EF pick up another game? Does district starting affect picking up games due to other teams not being able to play. This is supposed to be EF’s homecoming. 

I figured EF would just make the next home game the homecoming 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Now that I do not know. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I would think that picking up games would be increasingly difficult as district play starts for everyone. If you happen to pick up a forfeit win in district, you just take it and use the week off to heal bumps and bruises and move on to the next one. I doubt any coach (much less one that’s gonna be contending for a district title and a deep playoff run) wants to take a chance on getting players exposed during district play. I may be wrong, but I would think most coaches would look at it that way. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

I would think that picking up games would be increasingly difficult as district play starts for everyone. If you happen to pick up a forfeit win in district, you just take it and use the week off to heal bumps and bruises and move on to the next one. I doubt any coach (much less one that’s gonna be contending for a district title and a deep playoff run) wants to take a chance on getting players exposed during district play. I may be wrong, but I would think most coaches would look at it that way. 

Not Scott Ford. He is a coach all coaches can aspire to be like.