Elysian Fields vs Queen City

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Queen City   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Queen City

• Bulldogs
    • Jackets

On 9/19/2020 at 10:43 AM, LSUTIGERS said:

Are they not allowed to be excited about being 3-0 even if it was against weak opponents. 

I never said they aren't allowed to be excited about THEIR success. However, they have been running their mouths all over the community and social media literally seconds after their game ended with them 1-0 and us 0-1. As someone said on the FSSW scoreboard app...it makes it really hard to root for them when they act like that.

1 hour ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

I never said they aren't allowed to be excited about THEIR success. However, they have been running their mouths all over the community and social media literally seconds after their game ended with them 1-0 and us 0-1. As someone said on the FSSW scoreboard app...it makes it really hard to root for them when they act like that.

I'm saying. It's been something else hearing all that nonsense.

Atlanta and Queen City have a bye week on the same week. I say if their heart is really in it, they schedule to play each other and donate admission to a charity. 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

prove it 

The letter never said someone from Daingerfield turned E F into the UIL. Just that it came from that game.  Probably someone from Dfield did turn E F in.........but it could have been someone from E F that was wearing a mask and was social distancing and was upset that others were not doing the same. 

Just now, cotton84 said:

The letter never said someone from Daingerfield turned E F into the UIL. Just that it came from that game.  Probably someone from Dfield did turn E F in.........but it could have been someone from E F that was wearing a mask and was social distancing and was upset that others were not doing the same. 

Dumbest thing I have ever read 😂

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

The letter says Daingerfield did 

I doubt DF turned y’all in. From what I could tell when we went up there and beat them the fans on their side and workers could care less about UIL Covid protocol. 

This snitch’n came in-house. 

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I doubt DF turned y’all in. From what I could tell when we went up there and beat them the fans on their side and workers could care less about UIL Covid protocol. 

This snitch’n came in-house. 

I highly doubt that and my problem is that EF was following guidelines as well as any other HS in East Texas and we prob have the lowest cases in East Texas we have only had 1 confirmed case in EF since school started. 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

I highly doubt that and my problem is that EF was following guidelines as well as any other HS in East Texas and we prob have the lowest cases in East Texas we have only had 1 confirmed case in EF since school started. 

Maybe the virus is immune to the boon docks. 

• LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

The fans had masks on even the cheerleaders was wearing mask. 

Just going off every football game I have been too this season, I seriously doubt all fans followed the rules. 

You are supposed to keep on in the stands as well if you cannot be 6 feet away from other people.