Elysian Fields vs Queen City

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Queen City   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Queen City

• Bulldogs
    • Jackets

1 minute ago, Valhalla said:

Just going off every football game I have been too this season, I seriously doubt all fans followed the rules. 

You are supposed to keep on in the stands as well if you cannot be 6 feet away from other people.

I know the rules they announce them at every game you go too. 

I heard it was another school that was in attendance at the game that turned EF in. I heard it was not Daingerfield. They (Daingerfield) weren't wearing masks either. The only time anyone forced the rule on the masks was if you left the stands to go to the restroom or concession stand. Meanwhile, you have illegal activity 25 feet away outside the fence, but they want to worry about masks. And Covid doesn't linger in the stands, only in the area outside of the stands between the stands and the concessions and restrooms. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I heard it was another school that was in attendance at the game that turned EF in. I heard it was not Daingerfield. They (Daingerfield) weren't wearing masks either. The only time anyone forced the rule on the masks was if you left the stands to go to the restroom or concession stand. Meanwhile, you have illegal activity 25 feet away outside the fence, but they want to worry about masks. And Covid doesn't linger in the stands, only in the area outside of the stands between the stands and the concessions and restrooms. 

Queen City maybe lol

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

I doubt DF turned y’all in. From what I could tell when we went up there and beat them the fans on their side and workers could care less about UIL Covid protocol. 

This snitch’n came in-house. 

### does UIL want people to social distance in the stands, but allow football players to play football, if you want social distancing, go all the way and don't allow football to be played, where's the safety in that against covid....I'll wait!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Yeah I apologized to the DF fans on their thread apparently both schools got turned in according to some of their fans. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

There was a poop ton of waskom coaches on our side 👀

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

You talking about the trap houses? 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I heard they were turned in as well. 

I also heard that DF was turned in as well. That the complaint to UIL stated coaches in the press box were not following the face covering rules. Heard Waskom and Hughes Springs coaches were both there. It would be really low for coaches to do something like this but it wouldn’t be surprising.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm saying. It's been something else hearing all that nonsense.

Atlanta and Queen City have a bye week on the same week. I say if their heart is really in it, they schedule to play each other and donate admission to a charity. 

I agree. You know they don't have the stones to line up though. It's a lot easier to take shots from behind a computer or cellphone.

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I found out who and why... smdh... i hope they read this and know that we know and maybe shouldn't show his face back at another of our games. Damn shame to take it out on 2 different communities because you're #### about something that happened in the past. 

Agreed. It’s sad they have to go to that level to make themselves feel better. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I found out who and why... smdh... i hope they read this and know that we know and maybe shouldn't show his face back at another of our games. Damn shame to take it out on 2 different communities because you're #### about something that happened in the past. 

Call them out. 

18 hours ago, JacketFan4 said:

I also heard that DF was turned in as well. That the complaint to UIL stated coaches in the press box were not following the face covering rules. Heard Waskom and Hughes Springs coaches were both there. It would be really low for coaches to do something like this but it wouldn’t be surprising.

Just because your coaches don’t scout doesn’t mean other coaches shouldn’t.