Elysian Fields vs Queen City

1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Queen City   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Queen City

• Bulldogs
    • Jackets

54 minutes ago, qc2014 said:

I think qc is much improved and better than people are giving credit. But i also don’t think they are ready for Atlanta just yet. But it’s closer than Atlanta people will admit. 

lol queen city is about to find out just how far behind they are. They are still garbage.  Maybe they are not on the bottom of the garbage pile anymore but they are still garbage all the same. 

26 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

lol queen city is about to find out just how far behind they are. They are still garbage.  Maybe they are not on the bottom of the garbage pile anymore but they are still garbage all the same. 

Do you have a life besides trashing other schools and reliving your glory days?

4 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Just because your coaches don’t scout doesn’t mean other coaches shouldn’t. 

4 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Just because your coaches don’t scout doesn’t mean other coaches shouldn’t. 

Not what I was getting at, but not surprising coming from you and fyi, Ford was at Waskoms game Thursday.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I know what you were getting at and unlike EF fans, we'll stand up for coaches when someone tries to cast shade their way.

That is easy to say when you are winning and you have a top notch program. Waskom has been winning a lot of games the last 8 years or so. When it starts going bad, you would probably do the same. And it is a lot more than winning and losing. It also has to do with how the program is ran overall. Right now, your program is one of the best run in Texas. When you fall off the high horse, you will be doing the same. 

And just to be clear, I am not complaining about EF coaches or the program in the above statements. I am just making a generalized statement. If you aren't satisfied with something, you complain. It is human nature.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2020 at 8:05 AM, AtlantaFan04 said:

EF needs to remind QC that they aren't Super Bowl champions. They have forgotten too quickly that it wasn't that long ago they we would be 0-3 instead of 3-0. Running their mouth like they have a tradition of winning.

Queen City is full of punks, but Atlanta is being punched out this year. lol

Here's the level of competition that QC has played, if there was ever any doubt. Just to add fuel to the flames. 

Linden-Kildare - (0-3) - 2AD1 Ranked 60 out of 74
Union Grove - (1-3) - 2AD1 Ranked 64 out of 74
Quitman - (0-4) - 3AD2 Ranked 87 out of 87

4 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

That is easy to say when you are winning and you have a top notch program. Waskom has been winning a lot of games the last 8 years or so. When it starts going bad, you would probably do the same. And it is a lot more than winning and losing. It also has to do with how the program is ran overall. Right now, your program is one of the best run in Texas. When you fall off the high horse, you will be doing the same. 

And just to be clear, I am not complaining about EF coaches or the program in the above statements. I am just making a generalized statement. If you aren't satisfied with something, you complain. It is human nature.

I think you need to reread what I wrote. 

31 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Here's the level of competition that QC has played, if there was ever any doubt. Just to add fuel to the flames. 

Linden-Kildare - (0-3) - 2AD1 Ranked 60 out of 74
Union Grove - (1-3) - 2AD1 Ranked 64 out of 74
Quitman - (0-4) - 3AD2 Ranked 87 out of 87

But ol boy said QC is for real

11 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I think you need to reread what I wrote. 

I went back. I still stand by what I posted. No one casts shade when a program is winning or everything is going the right way. That is Waskom's situation right now. So why would anyone cast shade at the coaches in Waskom for the Waskom fans to defend? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I went back. I still stand by what I posted. No one casts shade when a program is winning or everything is going the right way. That is Waskom's situation right now. So why would anyone cast shade at the coaches in Waskom for the Waskom fans to defend? 

Did you read what I was responding to?

23 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

I know what you were getting at and unlike EF fans, we'll stand up for coaches when someone tries to cast shade their way.

I just wanna say, I don't recall any Waskom fans casting shade on their coaches, Waskom has a coach that came in did a great job and still is, my criticism of Ford was his softness at getting his team physical, now he's not changing his offense, no matter how bad I wish he would put in more packages, he's not, the spread is what he does and so be it, all I wanted from him is to at least get EF more physical, Ford has all the talent at EF that any coach would love to have, but they was softer than a fat chicks gutt and that's a fact, but to his credit, he has definitely made a big improvement in getting EF physical and it's showing on the field and that's all I wanted from him from jump.

• Like 3