***Week 5: Alto Yellowjackets (0-3) @ San Augustine Wolves (1-1) - 9/25/2020***

StingEmALTO

Alto @ San Augustine   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • San Augustine

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

9 hours ago, TheWolf said:

I don’t Alto will have the defense to stop Barnes.  We will see shortly.  Looking forward to the game.  

I am looking to the offense for improvement this week. Gotta be able to punch it in. It’s more of a concern than the defense tbh. They’ve made big strides defensively. Stopping Barnes will be a chore, but it will be very physical out there Friday night. That much I can guarantee. 

• Like 1

Prep Football Previews:

Alto Yellowjackets (0-3) at San Augustine Wolves (1-1)

7:30 p.m. Friday at the Wolves Den in San Augustine

Last Week: Alto had an open date (COVID-19-opponent); Winnsboro 37, San Augustine 6

Next Week: Grapeland at Alto; San Augustine at Saratoga West Hardin

Game Analysis — The Wolves fell victim to a formidable Winnsboro outfit last week, in a game that was played at Lobo Stadium in Longview. Look for SA to come out fired up for redemption this week following the upset, which may not bode well for a winless Alto team … 'Jackets have got to find a way to get the ball into the end zone, with the district opener on tap for next week.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/prep-football-previews-jacksonville-crandall-to-meet-for-first-time/article_0320e638-fe73-11ea-a556-dbaca57837d1.html