***Week 5: Alto Yellowjackets (0-3) @ San Augustine Wolves (1-1) - 9/25/2020***

StingEmALTO

Alto @ San Augustine   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • San Augustine

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

The Alto Yellowjackets will travel to San Augustine to take on the Wolves for Week 5 pre-district action. The Jackets’ game with Winona was cancelled while San Augustine fell to Winnsboro. Alto leads the series 19-9 and has won the last 7 of 10 games but San Augustine has been beast mode and the team to beat the last three years as Region 3 champs.

Who ya got?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

The Alto Yellowjackets will travel to San Augustine to take on the Wolves for Week 5 pre-district action. The Jackets’ game with Winona was cancelled while San Augustine fell to Winnsboro. Alto leads the series 19-9 and has won the last 7 of 10 games but San Augustine has been beast mode and the team to beat the last three years as Region 3 champs.

Who ya got?

Going to take SA by a couple of scores.  We did have our starting qb get knocked out of the game.  He will be out a few weeks.  We played a great team and got our butts whipped.   Murr will have them ready for Alto.  

13 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Going to take SA by a couple of scores.  We did have our starting qb get knocked out of the game.  He will be out a few weeks.  We played a great team and got our butts whipped.   Murr will have them ready for Alto.  

You said winnsboros a great team lmao. I clicked SA on the poll on accident but give me alto by a TD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle921 said:

You said winnsboros a great team lmao. I clicked SA on the poll on accident but give me alto by a TD.

They are disciplined and did what they were supposed to.  They could use some work on their passing game.  They are a lot better than Tatum has been. 

8 hours ago, TheWolf said:

Bro,this might have been a blessing in disguise.sometimes a little grounding is the perfect rescipe for perspective.would assume that focus will insue this week in practice for the wolves as they run fourtys getting that mind rite.lol 

For so many mistakes SA made the score should have been a lot uglier.   2 snaps went over the punters head causing Winny to have a very short field.  The defense played their hearts out.  Only allowed one big play of over 30 yards.  Our starting an out on the first drive...it was just a weird game.   

On 9/19/2020 at 1:08 PM, TheWolf said:

For so many mistakes SA made the score should have been a lot uglier.   2 snaps went over the punters head causing Winny to have a very short field.  The defense played their hearts out.  Only allowed one big play of over 30 yards.  Our starting an out on the first drive...it was just a weird game.   

Both teams lost a ton last year and are young... I’m gonna go with the Yellowjackets in a close one.

• Like 2