Winnsboro vs Mineola 9/25

chevyman

Guest Tiger03lb

My gut feeling is saying Winny but I could see this game going either way. To good teams this year, in a tough district. Hope everyone stays healthy.

Though its only been two games, this Raider defense is looking as good as any we have had in several years. They will be tested substantially more this week in my opinion. Sneed and Pendergrass will get the headlines but there are several more guys that can make plays as well. 

First, I would like to thank the sponsors for making the broadcast of the Winny games  possible. The quality of the video is incredible! After watching both games I think that Winny is much, much improved on the defensive side of the ball and will be very tough to beat. Offensively they have more weapons and are now very comfortable and smooth at running their offense and will put up lots of points. They actually have several receivers this year that will beat you if you try to load up to stop their running game...which most teams will do.

The SA offense had some very potent weapons and Winny completely shut them down. Not sure what their total yardage was but I would bet it was under 100 yards and I would also bet that is the only game they will be held in check for the rest of the year.  

Winny will take this one by at least 14, maybe more. Depends on the number of mistakes they make. That was the only thing that slowed them down against SA. If they eliminate the mistakes this one won't be close.