West Rusk vs Troup

Lion54

Week 5  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• West Rusk Raiders
    • Troup Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

• Lion54 changed the title to West Rusk vs Troup
Guest Tiger03lb
On 9/19/2020 at 2:28 PM, Nick2011 said:

They will be a lot better by the time playoffs roll around. The talent is there they are just young.@Tiger03lbwill say the same thing I’m sure! 

Yep. I honestly think if the passing game gets going that will be a major advantage for you guys. What year is the qb in? Team speed WR has surprised me. I knew they had a couple of kids but overall not bad at all. The OC called some good plays too. They'll get it all figured out by playoffs. Not a shot at you guys but they'll probably make it 2 rounds maybe 3 deep, if everything gets going. 

4 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yep. I honestly think if the passing game gets going that will be a major advantage for you guys. What year is the qb in? Team speed WR has surprised me. I knew they had a couple of kids but overall not bad at all. The OC called some good plays too. They'll get it all figured out by playoffs. Not a shot at you guys but they'll probably make it 2 rounds maybe 3 deep, if everything gets going. 

QB is soph,  I will tell you if ya'll stay healthy yall have a shot at winning it all, I have seen games from several in D1 and ya'll are by far the best team I have seen so far, so many weapons plus screen packages are best I have seen in a long while.

Guest Tiger03lb
49 minutes ago, coachlangley said:

QB is soph,  I will tell you if ya'll stay healthy yall have a shot at winning it all, I have seen games from several in D1 and ya'll are by far the best team I have seen so far, so many weapons plus screen packages are best I have seen in a long while.

Yeah, this years team looks and feels different this year. Feels more like a complete team. Last week on defense they moved a few players around and got some one way players on offense going in on defense. So hopefully it'll add to the depth in the secondary. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yeah, this years team looks and feels different this year. Feels more like a complete team. Last week on defense they moved a few players around and got some one way players on offense going in on defense. So hopefully it'll add to the depth in the secondary. 

3A D1 region 2 is so loaded it’s not even fair. Whoever comes out will have earned it 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

3A D1 region 2 is so loaded it’s not even fair. Whoever comes out will have earned it 

That's no joke. Y'all got a tough district.