Trump Has Led Us Into Deep Worldwide Unpopularity

BarryLaverty

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Good for him.  Sounds like a good young man.  I was referencing the ones that were called clueless by kirt saying they were also careless. 

I know. He is not your average kid. He grew up in a loving houshold. He’s father was murdered when he was only 13 months old, & he has been raised right. The simple fact that he decided what he wanted to do at such an early age, and has Never wavered from that goal is nothing short of amazing to this old man.

2 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Agreed, if you have a healthy fear of something It almost automatically generates respect for that same person or thing.

That’s kind of how I am with snakes; I have no “fear” of them, but I “respect” the hell of them; the world needs to respond to the USA in much the same way. Snakes and the USA are both good things, until you cross the line and disrespect their boundaries.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That’s kind of how I am with snakes; I have no “fear” of them, but I “respect” the hell of them; the world needs to respond to the USA in much the same way. Snakes and the USA are both good things, until you cross the line and disrespect their boundaries.

Another example is to be a God-fearing man or woman.

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You want the USA to be seen as a snake that might bite ya?!??? Really? Not as an eagle, not as a sleeping lion, either, but as a snake????? 🙄

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You want the USA to be seen as a snake that might bite ya?!??? Really? Not as an eagle, not as a sleeping lion, either, but as a snake????? 🙄

My point is/was that other nations should Respect the capabilities of America to do tremendous harm to them if they don’t deal with us fairly.

1 minute ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

They’re laughing at us right now . The terrorists are like yep  “ We ain’t gotta self inflict nothing.....”

Yep, social media has assisted in ushering in a new era when Americans are so polarized with each other. 
People like Rex Chapman (former basketball player) are so biased that is just drives division with every single tweet. He refuses to say anything positive about any Republican any time, it causes huge problems.

That goes both ways too.

On 9/20/2020 at 6:52 PM, BarryLaverty said:

That you think he is clever and 'trolling' says a lot about your blind eye you have regarding Trump. As my kids at school say, he really is Big Dumb. 😏

You must not be an english teacher, because that is NOT a correct sentence. But then again......

Just now, WestHardinfan1 said:

That and President Trump is farther from being a racist than YOU are..........only certified insane lunatic libnuts think he is anywhere close to being a racist........:rofl:

Or the other way around and other racists think he isnt 🤔 👀

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Or the other way around and other racists think he isnt 🤔👀

:sleep:YOU are more of a racist than I shall ever be......you fools are getting boring.......I'll be glad when President Trump wipes the map clean of libnuts so we can get at least 3 years of peace before you all crawl out from under your rocks again.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1