Trump Has Led Us Into Deep Worldwide Unpopularity

BarryLaverty

18 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Trump has 10 billion and you call him an idiot all the time. More to life than Winona buddy. 

So, you equate money to intelligence, so if someone is poor, they aren't intelligent? Also, that 10 billion is a false figure, and quite honestly, I believe that Trump's wealth came from two places: his father to start, and then on the backs of others. I think that the word you are looking for to describe him would be cunning. That's not a compliment. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, you equate money to intelligence, so if someone is poor, they aren't intelligent? Also, that 10 billion is a false figure, and quite honestly, I believe that Trump's wealth came from two places: his father to start, and then on the backs of others. I think that the word you are looking for to describe him would be cunning. That's not a compliment. 

All businesses are built off the backs of others. You say that like it’s a bad thing.  Corporations need employees to work.  Schools need teachers and lunch ladies.  Jett septic services even has employees that Jett is making money off if.  Democrats need to learn how businesses operate 

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's been getting owned ever since he followed Larry, PeePee and BooHooHawg into the political forum ....

Yall right wing ppl sure do have an obsession of owning ppl... slavery is gone grasshopper 

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

FACTS!

Go kizz some more @##

ActiveUnrulyAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-max-1mb-1.gif

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

No he did dummy

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not to be too critical here, but don't most rich people either inherit their money or get it off the backs of others. 

I mean uncle joe got all of his money off the backs of the american taxpayer. 

Nike, does it now produce all of its shoes in china--where they don't have to really pay people--I guess that wouldn't be on the backs of others. LOL. 

So, I am guessing you would say that about MOST people, unless it's only because of your hatred SSDD!!!!!