Atlanta visits White Oak

JoeRoughneck

Gotta go with Atlanta. If QB1, RB1, and RB2 are still out with their injuries it could be a lot closer than most think though. Best move Atlanta made was switching to the sophomore QB. Coach's son is a solid athlete but wasn't the best QB option on the roster. #4 gives them the best shot at winning. Kid can absolutely fly when he takes off and he throws fairly decent as well. 

As far as I know, #4 (QB) will be good to go. They did take him to the ER Friday night but he checked out okay. 

I can't imagine #5 not playing. He didn't look like he was detrimentally hurt Friday, just limping. They may have just chosen to keep him out as a precaution.

I think Atlanta finally gets a win this week, after going 0-4 for the first time since 2010. 

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

As far as I know, #4 (QB) will be good to go. They did take him to the ER Friday night but he checked out okay. 

I can't imagine #5 not playing. He didn't look like he was detrimentally hurt Friday, just limping. They may have just chosen to keep him out as a precaution.

I think Atlanta finally gets a win this week, after going 0-4 for the first time since 2010. 

Just hope y’all get a 5th loss the following week. 

52 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

If 4 and 5 had played the whole game vs LE would they have won?

Tough to say. I think #5 had 1 rush for 30 yards. I think the longest rush of the night by any other back was maybe 8. Once they put the backup QB in, L-E just started sending the house. 

Atlanta's biggest issue right now is O-line. I mean it's as bad as I've ever seen it. I was hoping that just lack of experience would be the issue, but we're 4 games in and it's as bad or worse than it was week 1 . I do believe I heard that a different coach may have started working with them this last week, and if that's the case it could still take a few weeks to see an upturn in their performance.