The Smoakhouse Forums

Atlanta visits White Oak

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me thinks Atlanta will be too much athletically for WO to overcome. And maybe have a tad more speed than ND. Maybe. 

I feel like I've waited a lifetime to enjoy some smack talk with @Racer55and now I hardly see him. 

Today's the day! Atlanta and White Oak face off for the first time in 71 years!

Rabbits 

Gotta go with Atlanta. If QB1, RB1, and RB2 are still out with their injuries it could be a lot closer than most think though. Best move Atlanta made was switching to the sophomore QB. Coach's son is a solid athlete but wasn't the best QB option on the roster. #4 gives them the best shot at winning. Kid can absolutely fly when he takes off and he throws fairly decent as well. 

Roughnecks

Me thinks Atlanta will be too much athletically for WO to overcome. And maybe have a tad more speed than ND. Maybe. 

• Like 1

As far as I know, #4 (QB) will be good to go. They did take him to the ER Friday night but he checked out okay. 

I can't imagine #5 not playing. He didn't look like he was detrimentally hurt Friday, just limping. They may have just chosen to keep him out as a precaution.

I think Atlanta finally gets a win this week, after going 0-4 for the first time since 2010. 

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

As far as I know, #4 (QB) will be good to go. They did take him to the ER Friday night but he checked out okay. 

I can't imagine #5 not playing. He didn't look like he was detrimentally hurt Friday, just limping. They may have just chosen to keep him out as a precaution.

I think Atlanta finally gets a win this week, after going 0-4 for the first time since 2010. 

Just hope y’all get a 5th loss the following week. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Just hope y’all get a 5th loss the following week. 

Lol I kinda hope we're pretty much done with losing. It's been tough. 

54 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Lol I kinda hope we're pretty much done with losing. It's been tough. 

Y’all aren’t done with losing. But keep that spirit. 

52 minutes ago, BuckNut said:

If 4 and 5 had played the whole game vs LE would they have won?

Tough to say. I think #5 had 1 rush for 30 yards. I think the longest rush of the night by any other back was maybe 8. Once they put the backup QB in, L-E just started sending the house. 

Atlanta's biggest issue right now is O-line. I mean it's as bad as I've ever seen it. I was hoping that just lack of experience would be the issue, but we're 4 games in and it's as bad or worse than it was week 1 . I do believe I heard that a different coach may have started working with them this last week, and if that's the case it could still take a few weeks to see an upturn in their performance. 

7 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I feel like I've waited a lifetime to enjoy some smack talk with @Racer55and now I hardly see him. 

You’re not missing much.