Atlanta visits White Oak

JoeRoughneck

1 hour ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

Between me and you, I think G'water has district wrapped up. Everyone else is playing for 2nd or 3rd.

I think you may be right. We had a big MLB last year that seemed to met Carter at the line every play and played a huge factor in us beating GW last year. We have a pretty good ball player at MLB this year, but he doesn't quite have the size we had last year. 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:48 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

I think you may be right. We had a big MLB last year that seemed to met Carter at the line every play and played a huge factor in us beating GW last year. We have a pretty good ball player at MLB this year, but he doesn't quite have the size we had last year. 

Carter doesn’t even play much O this year. He’s a hell of an athlete though. 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:48 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

Probably the biggest factor in that game was the Carter didn’t play the second half. It was a great game tho. 

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Probably the biggest factor in that game was the Carter didn’t play the second half. It was a great game tho. 

Oh it was definitely the biggest factor. Not saying that anyone's intentions were to hurt anyone, but Carter did start hitting that line a little softer after taking a couple of hard blows early from the LB. 

Them kids that can make an impact like that early often are the difference makers. I remember Center had a RB a few years ago (#44 I believe), and wow that kid was a head hunter. It didn't take long, you could tell the boys didn't want to meet that kid on the other side. What made it worse, was this kid was the RB as well, and he was the business.