The Smoakhouse Forums

Atlanta visits White Oak

18 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I feel like I've waited a lifetime to enjoy some smack talk with @Racer55and now I hardly see him. 

She gets in her feelings if you trash talk too much. She can dish out, but can't take it. And she'll cry to "people" too when she gets zingged. 😉😁 👀

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me thinks Atlanta will be too much athletically for WO to overcome. And maybe have a tad more speed than ND. Maybe. 

I feel like I've waited a lifetime to enjoy some smack talk with @Racer55and now I hardly see him. 

Today's the day! Atlanta and White Oak face off for the first time in 71 years!

On 9/20/2020 at 7:14 PM, Bclove05 said:

Y’all can beat everyone else. Just not us. 

Between me and you, I think G'water has district wrapped up. Everyone else is playing for 2nd or 3rd.

17 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

Between me and you, I think G'water has district wrapped up. Everyone else is playing for 2nd or 3rd.

I’ll let you know about 10:30 Friday who has district wrapped up. lol

1 hour ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

I think you may be right. We had a big MLB last year that seemed to met Carter at the line every play and played a huge factor in us beating GW last year. We have a pretty good ball player at MLB this year, but he doesn't quite have the size we had last year. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Gotta fight with someone. Atlanta folk are too nice to smack talk. 👀

Or too scared... 😂😂 👀

How do the younger White Oak teams look?

I'll probably go watch JV. I'd go watch 7th and 8th, but no sense in driving by myself over to WO 2 nights in a row. 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:48 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

I think you may be right. We had a big MLB last year that seemed to met Carter at the line every play and played a huge factor in us beating GW last year. We have a pretty good ball player at MLB this year, but he doesn't quite have the size we had last year. 

Carter doesn’t even play much O this year. He’s a hell of an athlete though. 

On 9/22/2020 at 8:48 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

Probably the biggest factor in that game was the Carter didn’t play the second half. It was a great game tho. 

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

Probably the biggest factor in that game was the Carter didn’t play the second half. It was a great game tho. 

Oh it was definitely the biggest factor. Not saying that anyone's intentions were to hurt anyone, but Carter did start hitting that line a little softer after taking a couple of hard blows early from the LB. 

Them kids that can make an impact like that early often are the difference makers. I remember Center had a RB a few years ago (#44 I believe), and wow that kid was a head hunter. It didn't take long, you could tell the boys didn't want to meet that kid on the other side. What made it worse, was this kid was the RB as well, and he was the business.