#1 Carthage vs #4 Gilmer

Sportsguru02

Week 5  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Gilmer Buckeyes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/26/2020 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Regaleagle 

what you think about the Dawgs O line and D line. 

They are big enough and good enough to take this team all the way.  Horton is a seasoned QB back there having a field day with plenty of time to pick them apart. I would say the O-line is very comparable to what Argyle has upfront. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

They are big enough and good enough to take this team all the way.  Horton is a seasoned QB back there having a field day with plenty of time to pick them apart. I would say the O-line is very comparable to what Argyle has upfront. 

Regaleagle they are not as good as Argyle yet but they are coming together and another two or three games and whoa nelly, they will be a night mare for defenses.

The Dawg D is flat out bad to the bone. They are faster than last year in my opinion.

Gilmer appears to be playing "young" with self-inflicted mistakes that need to be cleaned up.  Tennison needs some seasoning and experience to make better decisions and to hone his natural skills.  Gilmer did show some potential on both offense and defense, but is not to the level of Carthage at this juncture......they need more time and game experience.  I can see the potential for Gilmer, but I think Celina would be a better matchup for Gilmer than Carthage was tonight.

dFor not playing but one game this season until tonight, I would have to say that Carthage looks close to mid-season form as a complete team.  Not many mistakes......a few......but not many. They were not sittin' on their butts gettin' splinters the last several weeks for sure......hahaha.  Good showing for the Dawgs......not totally impressive, but close enough to it.  Surratt has to be happy with what he sees.

• Like 1