RBG's Final Wish

mellon

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Classy at its finest 

Our society has become too politically correct, soft and wussified.  Why is a septic man worried about class?  I guarantee you RBG and Nancy  would look down their noses at you.  I’d flush classy down the pipe with a little RidX.  

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Our society has become too politically correct, soft and wussified.  Why is a septic man worried about class?  I guarantee you RBG and Nancy  would look down their noses at you.  I’d flush classy down the pipe with a little RidX.  

If Jett would have married a white Man, Then she would view him as something special...

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

cool story, the woman is dead ill show my respect for her.... unlike others 

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Yeah, that makes sense...you're an , so you admire an . Logic for a lot of 'angry white guys' out there. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, that makes sense...you're an , so you admire an . Logic for a lot of 'angry white guys' out there. 

Nancy Pelosi doesn’t give one rip about any of us, even the ones that support her party.  Her actions say that.  

your post makes no sense really.  Are there blanks I’m supposed to fill in?  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Nancy Pelosi doesn’t give one rip about any of us, even the ones that support her party.  Her actions say that.  

your post makes no sense really.  Are there blanks I’m supposed to fill in?  

Yeah, those got censored, but feel free. It wasn't nice, more than likely. You can probably guess. 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, those got censored, but feel free. It wasn't nice, more than likely. You can probably guess. 

So it was a typical liberal response.  It doesn’t suit you do you degrade and cuss at it.   I’ve stated many times I think Trump is a narcissist arrogant #### of a person.  I don’t admire him, but I think he’s done a god job for the whole of our country.  

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not my thoughts; that’s how you Democrat’s ARE.

na you Republicans want to keep the low man down... this election has nothing to do with communism and all the other BS you and your master spew out daily, its about voting for a dictator or a normal person 

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Nope, 12.  The dog out of the hole started in 2016.  You’re just too blind to see it.  Aren’t you supposed to be an independent?  

independent or libertarian... this election im voting whoever has the best chance to knock off donnie 

Just now, JETT said:

na you Republicans want to keep the low man down... this election has nothing to do with communism and all the other BS you and your master spew out daily, its about voting for a dictator or a normal person 

Lol, there is no normal person to vote for.  You’ve got one choice, he wants to put as many Americans to work, secure our borders and keep America projecting in an upward trend.  Then there’s the other who was VP under one of the worst presidents that sent our country spiraling down the toilet bowl...... I’m starting to see your love affair with Biden now.  You should change jobs quickly, the fumes are affecting you